Mapscript Legend question

Sacha Black
hi list,

right now I do this to get a legend from my map file:

        $oImg=$oMap->drawLegend();
    $oImg->saveImage($szImg.'_legend',$oMap);
    copy($szImg.'_legend', $szImg.'_legend.png');
    $legendW = $oImg->width;
    $legendH = $oImg->height;
        $oImg->free();

my question is: is it possible to request the basic legend with a
different background color than the background color specified in the
mapfile? better yet, is there a way to specify that the background is
transparent ?

thanks for any suggestions,

sacha

[apologies if this is a very basic mapscript question, but i couldn't
find the answer I was looking for when I searched.]

Re: Mapscript Legend question

Sacha Black
after some flailing, was able to answer my own question:

$oMap->legend->imagecolor->setRGB(0,255,0);

will override the mapfile and turn the legend backgound green.

sacha