Mapguide Server for Linux Error using quickplot - TCPDF ERROR:

Mapguide Server for Linux Error using quickplot - TCPDF ERROR:

nigelreloaded
Good Day,

I am using mapguide server in linux and I cant get quickplot to work it
returns this error when i try to quick plot TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to
get image:
http://x.x.x.x:8008/mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi?OPERATION=GETMAPLEGENDIMAGE&VERSION=1.0.0&FORMAT=PNG&SESSION=&MAPNAME=Google%20Streets&WIDTH=250&HEIGHT=948.52
any idea what is going on?

Re: Mapguide Server for Linux Error using quickplot - TCPDF ERROR:

Jackie Ng
You probably have to chown the tcpdf cache directory (exact path I don't
recall, but it's some directory under
/usr/local/mapguideopensource-x.y.z/webserverextensions/www) so that the
httpd process can write temp files to it.

I think you have to chown that dir with the username/group that the httpd
daemon operates under (name also escapes me atm).

- Jackie