Mapguide 2.5 GETFEATUREINFO for line or points

Mapguide 2.5 GETFEATUREINFO for line or points

mirwin
Hi.
I looking for 64bit Windows MgHttpHandler.dll with #1858 (GETFEATUREINFO for line or points). When making a GETFEATUREINFO info on a point or line layer published via MapGuide WMS, nothing is returned.
Please help me.

Re: Mapguide 2.5 GETFEATUREINFO for line or points

Jackie Ng
Are you after merge/build instructions or someone with actual build infrastructure to do this?

- Jackie

Re: Mapguide 2.5 GETFEATUREINFO for line or points

mirwin
No and I do not know how to do it myself.