Mapguide 2.4 Get Hyperlink all selected features

Mapguide 2.4 Get Hyperlink all selected features

mcs@gdtest.it

When I try to select multiple features (by polygon/circle) I get a resposne with all the Features ID but only 1 hyperlink.
I would like to have the hyperlink of all the selected features, how can I modify source pages to get all hyperlinks or to show them in the properties?

thanks
Marco

Re: Mapguide 2.4 Get Hyperlink all selected features

GordonL
That is great request.  Enable Hyperlinks in the Basic and Fusion Properties Pane.