Mapbender3, PHP 7.2, ArchLinux

Thilo Berger
Using Mapbender3 on Archlinux, I now have to use PHP 7.2 .

Mapbender3 terminates with HTTP Error 500. The Apache-Log says:

PHP Fatal error:  Cannot use 'Object' as class name as it is reserved in
/srv/http/mapbender3/vendor/nette/nette/Nette/common/Object.php on line 53

I have tried "composer update" to get a newer Nette-Version, but that
doesn't work.

Anyone with an idea how to get things work?

Thanks in advance,

Thilo

0xF5DCB14A.asc (2K) Download Attachment

Re: Mapbender3, PHP 7.2, ArchLinux

eSlider

There is no support for PHP 7.2 jet, please use PHP 7.1 instead.

Andriy

On 13.12.2017 17:28, Thilo Berger wrote:
Using Mapbender3 on Archlinux, I now have to use PHP 7.2 .

Mapbender3 terminates with HTTP Error 500. The Apache-Log says:

PHP Fatal error:  Cannot use 'Object' as class name as it is reserved in
/srv/http/mapbender3/vendor/nette/nette/Nette/common/Object.php on line 53

I have tried "composer update" to get a newer Nette-Version, but that
doesn't work.

Anyone with an idea how to get things work?

Thanks in advance,

Thilo

Andriy Oblivantsev

Softwareentwickler