Mapbender team at FOSS4G 2016 Code Sprint Bonn August

Mapbender team at FOSS4G 2016 Code Sprint Bonn August

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hello Mapbender community,

we will meet with the Mapbender3 team at FOSS4G Code Sprint in August in
Bonn in Basecamp. You are welcome to join us. There will be a mission
for everyone - developer or user!

Please register here and read more about the codesprint:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2016_Code_Sprint#Mapbender

PS: And don't forget to register for FOSS4G 2016 till May 8th 2016 to
get the early brid price.

See you at FOSS4G 2016 in Bonn!

Astrid

Am 2016-01-26 08:34, schrieb [hidden email]:

> [...]
> conference, the second immediately after. The first two and a half
> days start on Sunday, August 21, 2016 at around noon and are scheduled
> to end on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 (open end). The 2nd part starts in
> the morning of Saturday, August 27, 2016 and ends on Sunday at 12 pm.
>
> We are happy to have found a really awesome location for you.
> Codesprint and accommodations are combined in one hall. Check out
> http://www.basecamp-bonn.com/ for details about the venue.
> Working zones will be created for you in the breakfast area and
> hallways. There’s the option of finding relatively inexpensive
> sleeping accommodations in train sleeping cars, camping buses, classic
> cars and more. Additionally, an outdoor area is available for you to
> enjoy Bonn’s summer weather in August, while working. Healthy and
> not-so-healthy catering of drinks and snacks will be provided by us.
> Participation in codesprint is free of charge. However, overnight
> stays will have to be reserved and paid for by you.
>
> Another hint: the BaseCamp is within walking distance from the
> conference venue (WCCB) and has good access to public transportation –
>  the Icebreaker takes place here, too.
> You see, it’s worthwhile booking here!
>
> As the accommodations are available to all FOSS4G participants, we
> will make an effort to make advance booking possible for you a few
> days ahead, to ensure you have the opportunity to sleep on-site and
> wrap up the evenings jointly. For that, it’s necessary for you to sign
> up (https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2016_Code_Sprint) and leave
> your email address so that we can contact you immediately accomodation
> booking is available. We need your sign-up for the planning of snacks
> and drinks, too!
>
> This is open to all who wish to participate in one or more projects.
> There’s always plenty to do – it’s not all about programming.
> Translation, documentation, feedback, discussions, testing – all this
> is also important for  project so everyone is cordially invited to
> attend the codesprints! Registration with the conference is not a
> prerequisite for participation in codesprint.
>
> One thing we’d like to ask you: with an approx. 120 participants
> anticipated, the WLAN capacity will naturally be exhausted at some
> point. Please be sure to avoid huge on-site downloads of data, as this
> could impact the work of others. Thank you!
>
> The Codesprint Organizing Team is looking forward to your coming!
>
> Summarily:
>
> When:
>  Part I: Sun 2016-08-21 12:00 noon - Tue 2016-08-23 (open end)
>  Part II: Sat 2016-08-27 - Sun 2016-08-28 12:00 noon
>
> Where:
>
>  Venue & Accommodation: BaseCamp. (For more informations:
> http://www.basecamp-bonn.com/)
>  Nearby Hotel: Bonnox (http://www.bonnox.de/en/)
>
> Questions/Comments/Ideas
>
>  If you have questions/comments/ideas please let us know. Send an
> email to [hidden email]. You are welcome!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

-----------------------------------
Aufwind durch Wissen!
Qualifizierte OpenSource-Schulungen
bei der www.foss-academy.eu
-----------------------------------

  Astrid Emde
  WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG
  Eifelstraße 7
  53119 Bonn
  Germany

  Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 19
  Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11

  [hidden email]
  www.wheregroup.com

  Folgen Sie der WhereGroup auf twitter:
http://twitter.com/WhereGroup_com

Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
-------------------------------
Komplementärin:
WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
vertreten durch:
Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm

Join the Mapbender team at FOSS4G 2016 Code Sprint Bonn August

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
This is a reminder!

You are welcome to join the Mapbender team at the FOSS4G OSGeo Code
Sprint in Bonn.

Read more in the previous mail.

Or at the following Wiki Page:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2016_Code_Sprint

And please register soon, if you would like to come!

Astrid

Am 2016-04-15 15:01, schrieb Astrid Emde:

> [...]
>> prerequisite for participation in codesprint.
>>
>> One thing we’d like to ask you: with an approx. 120 participants
>> anticipated, the WLAN capacity will naturally be exhausted at some
>> point. Please be sure to avoid huge on-site downloads of data, as this
>> could impact the work of others. Thank you!
>>
>> The Codesprint Organizing Team is looking forward to your coming!
>>
>> Summarily:
>>
>> When:
>>  Part I: Sun 2016-08-21 12:00 noon - Tue 2016-08-23 (open end)
>>  Part II: Sat 2016-08-27 - Sun 2016-08-28 12:00 noon
>>
>> Where:
>>
>>  Venue & Accommodation: BaseCamp. (For more informations:
>> http://www.basecamp-bonn.com/)
>>  Nearby Hotel: Bonnox (http://www.bonnox.de/en/)
>>
>> Questions/Comments/Ideas
>>
>>  If you have questions/comments/ideas please let us know. Send an
>> email to [hidden email]. You are welcome!

FOSSGIS Konferenz 2016 und AGIT 2016
4.-6. Juli 2016 & 6.-8. Juli 2016 in Salzburg
http://fossgis-konferenz.de/2016/
http://agit.at/

  Astrid Emde
  WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG
  Eifelstraße 7
  53119 Bonn
  Germany

  Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 22
  Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11

  [hidden email]
  www.wheregroup.com

  Folgen Sie der WhereGroup auf twitter:
http://twitter.com/WhereGroup_com

Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
-------------------------------
Komplementärin:
WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
vertreten durch:
Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm

Re: Mapbender team at FOSS4G 2016 Code Sprint Bonn August

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hello Mapbender3 devs and user,

another reminder to come to the FOSS4G OSGeo Code Sprint to Bonn in 3
weeks before and after the FOSS4G.

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2016_Code_Sprint#Registered_Attendees

We will be there with several Mapbender3 developer and you are welcome
to join.

See you in Bonn Astrid Emde

> [...]

>> prerequisite for participation in codesprint.
>>
>> One thing we’d like to ask you: with an approx. 120 participants
>> anticipated, the WLAN capacity will naturally be exhausted at some
>> point. Please be sure to avoid huge on-site downloads of data, as this
>> could impact the work of others. Thank you!
>>
>> The Codesprint Organizing Team is looking forward to your coming!
>>
>> Summarily:
>>
>> When:
>>  Part I: Sun 2016-08-21 12:00 noon - Tue 2016-08-23 (open end)
>>  Part II: Sat 2016-08-27 - Sun 2016-08-28 12:00 noon
>>
>> Where:
>>
>>  Venue & Accommodation: BaseCamp. (For more informations:
>> http://www.basecamp-bonn.com/)
>>  Nearby Hotel: Bonnox (http://www.bonnox.de/en/)
>>
>> Questions/Comments/Ideas
>>
>>  If you have questions/comments/ideas please let us know. Send an
>> email to [hidden email]. You are welcome!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

Treffen Sie uns auf der FOSS4G 2016!