Mapbender installation

Siline
Dear All,

I am trying to install mapbender using MySQL and using existing XAMPP webserver.
I got stuck on: configuration database:

C:\xampp\php>php.exe c:/mapbender/app/console doctrine:fixtures:load --fixtures=./mapbender/src/Mapbender/CoreBundle/DataFixtures/ORM/Epsg/ --append

  [InvalidArgumentException]
  Could not find any fixtures to load in:
  - ./mapbender/src/Mapbender/CoreBundle/DataFixtures/ORM/Epsg/

image.png

Thanks
Siline

Re: Mapbender installation

Siline
Hi

Successfully installed the mapbender using using MySQL and using existing XAMPP webserve.
but i can not login using user: root password root
image.png
I check on mySQL database there is no record in table fom_user
could you please help?

Thanks,
Siline

On Thu, 9 Jan 2020 at 15:37, Srun Siline <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All,

I am trying to install mapbender using MySQL and using existing XAMPP webserver.
I got stuck on: configuration database:

C:\xampp\php>php.exe c:/mapbender/app/console doctrine:fixtures:load --fixtures=./mapbender/src/Mapbender/CoreBundle/DataFixtures/ORM/Epsg/ --append

  [InvalidArgumentException]
  Could not find any fixtures to load in:
  - ./mapbender/src/Mapbender/CoreBundle/DataFixtures/ORM/Epsg/

image.png

Thanks
Siline

Re: Mapbender installation

Jörg Thomsen (WhereGroup)
Hello Siline,

you can create / reset the root user from the command-line:
https://doc.mapbender.org/en/installation/configuration.html#creating-the-administrative-user

Cheers, Jörg

Am 09.01.20 um 10:00 schrieb Srun Siline:

> Hi
>
> Successfully installed the mapbender using using MySQL and using
> existing XAMPP webserve.
> but i can not login using user: root password root
> image.png
> I check on mySQL database there is no record in table fom_user
> could you please help?
>
> Thanks,
> Siline
>

> On Thu, 9 Jan 2020 at 15:37, Srun Siline <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Dear All,
>
>     I am trying to install mapbender using MySQL and using existing
>     XAMPP webserver.
>     I got stuck on: configuration database:
>
>     C:\xampp\php>php.exe c:/mapbender/app/console doctrine:fixtures:load
>     --fixtures=./mapbender/src/Mapbender/CoreBundle/DataFixtures/ORM/Epsg/
>     --append
>

>       [InvalidArgumentException]
>       Could not find any fixtures to load in:
>       - ./mapbender/src/Mapbender/CoreBundle/DataFixtures/ORM/Epsg/
>
>     image.png
>
>     Thanks
>     Siline

Viele Grüße,
Jörg Thomsen

--

------------------------------------
Aufwind durch Wissen!

Jörg Thomsen
WhereGroup GmbH
Bundesallee 23
10717 Berlin
Germany

Fon: +49 (0)30 / 5130 278 74
Fax: +49 (0)30 / 5130 278 11

[hidden email]
www.wheregroup.com

Geschäftsführer:
Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm
Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 9885

Re: Mapbender installation

`yogi_winardhana
Hello Thomsen,

Thank you for pointing in the right direction. I have an issue with bad
credentials and I found the answer here by following the URL you've
provided. Now I am able to log in.

Thanks

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/mapbender-users-f4220788.html