Mapbender function: search for something

Mapbender function: search for something

ruth schÿfffff6nbuchner
Hi Mapbender users,

I have got a question about a Mapbender Funktion. I know that it must be possible to include a function like the option=select in HTML?
In German it´s called "Auswahlfunktion".
Has anybody any experience with this?

Thanks for comments...Ruth

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB kostenlosem Speicher

Re: Mapbender function: search for something

Arnulf
ruth schÿfffff6nbuchner wrote:
> Hi Mapbender users,
>
> I have got a question about a Mapbender Funktion. I know that it must be
> possible to include a function like the option=select in HTML?
> In German it´s called "Auswahlfunktion".
> Has anybody any experience with this?
>
> Thanks for comments...Ruth

Hi,
sorry, I did not understand the question. Give it a try in German, if it
is relevant to the whole list someone will translate.

Best,