Mapbender don´t show map

Teresa Graßl
Hello,

I´m new in mapbender3 and can not show a map or any other elements in a new application. I read through the mapbender documenation and tutorial, but nothing worked.

I´m working on a Windows Server 2012 2R with WAPP (php, Apache, PostgreSQL/PostGIS,..), Mapserver from MS4W and mapbender3.

My aim is to built a simple application with a map and points. My main map should be the terrestris OSM (http://ows.terrestris.de/osm/service?) and my points are saved as geodatabase in PostGIS. I can request my point geometries as GetCapabilities and GetMap-Request. So MapServer is working. Mapbender is working too, but if I include my database as WMS or the terrestris WMS (as element main map), then they can not be loaded (I can only see a white "map"-window). Unfortunetly no error massage is shown. My points are saved as epsg:4326. The same I´m using in my application. Both WMSs are defined and added in the sources. As Template I used the pre-configurated Full Screen Template.

My problem is, that I´m not in programming or using php commands. I´ve also tried to create a new template (https://doc.mapbender3.org/de/book/templates.html) and follwed the tutorial, but unfortunetly the tutorial uses linux-commands and for me it didn´t worked.

Has anyone configurated mapbender3 on a windows server and created a new application yet?

I´m very grateful about any advice or help!

Cheers
Teresa

Re: Mapbender don´t show map

Jörg Thomsen (WhereGroup)
Hello Teresa,

I would do the first Mapbender-steps with a provided template, when you
know what you are doing you can switch to your own template.

Are the WMSs only added as a source? You also have to add them to a
layerset within your application and add the Layerset to the map-element
of your app.

Regards, Jörg

Am 20.09.2017 um 10:44 schrieb Teresa Graßl:

> Hello,
>
> I´m new in mapbender3 and can not show a map or any other elements in a
> new application. I read through the mapbender documenation and tutorial,
> but nothing worked.
>
> I´m working on a Windows Server 2012 2R with WAPP (php, Apache,
> PostgreSQL/PostGIS,..), Mapserver from MS4W and mapbender3.
>
> My aim is to built a simple application with a map and points. My main
> map should be the terrestris OSM (http://ows.terrestris.de/osm/service?)
> and my points are saved as geodatabase in PostGIS. I can request my
> point geometries as GetCapabilities and GetMap-Request. So MapServer is
> working. Mapbender is working too, but if I include my database as WMS
> or the terrestris WMS (as element main map), then they can not be loaded
> (I can only see a white "map"-window). Unfortunetly no error massage is
> shown. My points are saved as epsg:4326. The same I´m using in my
> application. Both WMSs are defined and added in the sources. As Template
> I used the pre-configurated Full Screen Template.
>
> My problem is, that I´m not in programming or using php commands. I´ve
> also tried to create a new template
> (https://doc.mapbender3.org/de/book/templates.html) and follwed the
> tutorial, but unfortunetly the tutorial uses linux-commands and for me
> it didn´t worked.
>
> Has anyone configurated mapbender3 on a windows server and created a new
> application yet?
>
> I´m very grateful about any advice or help!
>
> Cheers
> Teresa

Viele Grüße,
Jörg Thomsen

INTERGEO 2017
26.-28. September 2017 in Berlin
Treffen Sie die WhereGroup in Halle 3.1, Stand A3.053
www.intergeo.de

Jörg Thomsen
WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG
Gillweg 3
14193 Berlin
Germany

Fon: +49 (0)30 / 5130 278 74
Fax: +49 (0)30 / 89 09 53 21

[hidden email]
www.wheregroup.com
Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788

Re: Mapbender don´t show map

Teresa Graßl
Hello Jörg,

thank you for your fast response.

Yes, I did add the WMS to my layersets within the application and the layersets to the map-element.

But they are not shown when I view the application. Do I have to consider other configurations within mapbender?

Regards,
Teresa

Hello Teresa,

I would do the first Mapbender-steps with a provided template, when you
know what you are doing you can switch to your own template.

Are the WMSs only added as a source? You also have to add them to a
layerset within your application and add the Layerset to the map-element
of your app.

Regards, Jörg

Am 20.09.2017 um 10:44 schrieb Teresa Graßl:
> Hello,
>
> I´m new in mapbender3 and can not show a map or any other elements in a
> new application. I read through the mapbender documenation and tutorial,
> but nothing worked.
>
> I´m working on a Windows Server 2012 2R with WAPP (php, Apache,
> PostgreSQL/PostGIS,..), Mapserver from MS4W and mapbender3.
>
> My aim is to built a simple application with a map and points. My main
> map should be the terrestris OSM (http://ows.terrestris.de/osm/service?)
> and my points are saved as geodatabase in PostGIS. I can request my
> point geometries as GetCapabilities and GetMap-Request. So MapServer is
> working. Mapbender is working too, but if I include my database as WMS
> or the terrestris WMS (as element main map), then they can not be loaded
> (I can only see a white "map"-window). Unfortunetly no error massage is
> shown. My points are saved as epsg:4326. The same I´m using in my
> application. Both WMSs are defined and added in the sources. As Template
> I used the pre-configurated Full Screen Template.
>
> My problem is, that I´m not in programming or using php commands. I´ve
> also tried to create a new template
> (https://doc.mapbender3.org/de/book/templates.html) and follwed the
> tutorial, but unfortunetly the tutorial uses linux-commands and for me
> it didn´t worked.
>
> Has anyone configurated mapbender3 on a windows server and created a new
> application yet?
>
> I´m very grateful about any advice or help!
>
> Cheers
> Teresa

Viele Grüße,
Jörg Thomsen

INTERGEO 2017
26.-28. September 2017 in Berlin
Treffen Sie die WhereGroup in Halle 3.1, Stand A3.053
www.intergeo.de

Jörg Thomsen
WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG
Gillweg 3
14193 Berlin
Germany

Fon: <a href="tel:%2B49%20%280%2930%20%2F%205130%20278%2074" value="+4930513027874">+49 (0)30 / 5130 278 74
Fax: <a href="tel:%2B49%20%280%2930%20%2F%2089%2009%2053%2021" value="+493089095321">+49 (0)30 / 89 09 53 21

[hidden email]
www.wheregroup.com
Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788

Re: Mapbender don´t show map

Jörg Thomsen (WhereGroup)
Hello Teresa,

well, the layers should be configured as visible, but that's the default.

I would add a layertree to the app, so I could see whether the wms are
really added to the application. Next step, or anhother check, would be
to check the browser request press F12 in your browser, reload the
application and have a lok at the traffic-tab, you should see, among
many other requests, the getmap-request.

Is it possible to have a look at your application via internet?

Jörg

Am 20.09.2017 um 11:20 schrieb Teresa Graßl:

> [...]
>
>     Jörg Thomsen
>     WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG
>     Gillweg 3
>     14193 Berlin
>     Germany
>
>     Fon: +49 (0)30 / 5130 278 74
>     <tel:%2B49%20%280%2930%20%2F%205130%20278%2074>
>     Fax: +49 (0)30 / 89 09 53 21
>     <tel:%2B49%20%280%2930%20%2F%2089%2009%2053%2021>
>
>     [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>     www.wheregroup.com <http://www.wheregroup.com>
>     Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
>     -------------------------------
>     Komplementärin:
>     WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
>     vertreten durch:
>     Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm

Viele Grüße,
Jörg Thomsen

INTERGEO 2017
26.-28. September 2017 in Berlin
Treffen Sie die WhereGroup in Halle 3.1, Stand A3.053

Charlotte Toma
Hello,

it works fine in my freshly installed mb3.0.6 version....

Have you tried to load the WMS via the WMS Loader (world-icon in the
mapbender_user application)?

GetCapabilities:
http://ows.terrestris.de/osm/service?VERSION=1.1.1&REQUEST=GetCapabilities&SERVICE=WMS

GetMap Request:
http://ows.terrestris.de/osm/service?_signature=0%3AhDYlpow95Vwcp9kOyf1uCZTEY5E&TRANSPARENT=TRUE&FORMAT=image%2Fjpeg&VERSION=1.1.1&EXCEPTIONS=application%2Fvnd.ogc.se_xml&SERVICE=WMS&REQUEST=GetMap&STYLES=,,,&LAYERS=OSM-WMS,OSM-Overlay-WMS,TOPO-WMS,TOPO-OSM-WMS&SRS=EPSG%3A25832&_OLSALT=0.39643286892483376&BBOX=941464.4465891,5284408.4129464,1132915.4324851,5445934.2447399&WIDTH=1367&HEIGHT=1153

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Charlotte Toma
GIS-Consultant

INTERGEO 2017
26.-28. September 2017 in Berlin
Treffen Sie die WhereGroup in Halle 3.1, Stand A3.053
www.intergeo.de

 Charlotte Toma
 WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG
 Eifelstraße 7
 53119 Bonn
 Germany

 Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 24
 Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11

 [hidden email]
 www.wheregroup.com

 Folgen Sie der WhereGroup auf twitter: http://twitter.com/WhereGroup_com

Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
-------------------------------
Komplementärin:
WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
vertreten durch:
Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm

Auswahl_182.png (1M) Download Attachment

Re: Mapbender don´t show map

Teresa Graßl
Hello Jörg,

I am preparing the web application for my internship and working with the localhost on a windows server. Though the access from outside (internet) is not possible right know.

I´ve started a new application (fullscreen template) only with the terrestris OSM as WMS (as source, in layersets and map-element) and added a layer tree. Now the layer/map is shown, but no layer in the layer tree. When I choose "show header" in the layer tree dialog, the application shows "Sources (0)" as header.

> [...]

>     Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
>     -------------------------------
>     Komplementärin:
>     WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
>     vertreten durch:
>     Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm

Viele Grüße,
Jörg Thomsen

INTERGEO 2017
26.-28. September 2017 in Berlin
Treffen Sie die WhereGroup in Halle 3.1, Stand A3.053
www.intergeo.de

Jörg Thomsen
WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG
Gillweg 3
14193 Berlin
Germany

Fon: <a href="tel:%2B49%20%280%2930%20%2F%205130%20278%2074" value="+4930513027874">+49 (0)30 / 5130 278 74
Fax: <a href="tel:%2B49%20%280%2930%20%2F%2089%2009%2053%2021" value="+493089095321">+49 (0)30 / 89 09 53 21

thank you for your help, I think it works. So I can see the terrestris wms layer and I can load it with the wms loader, but in the layertree in my application it is still not shown.
Inline-Bild 1

Best regards,
[...]

 Fon: <a href="tel:%2B49%280%29228%2090%2090%2038%20-%2024" value="+4922890903824">+49(0)228 90 90 38 - 24
 Fax: <a href="tel:%2B49%280%29228%2090%2090%2038%20-%2011" value="+4922890903811">+49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11

 [hidden email]
 www.wheregroup.com

 Folgen Sie der WhereGroup auf twitter: http://twitter.com/WhereGroup_com

Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
-------------------------------
Komplementärin:
WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
vertreten durch:
Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm

Re: Mapbender don´t show map

Charlotte Toma
Hello Teresa,

perhaps the layertree isn't working fine in your application... is the
layerset "YAML - main" activated?

Here is an image from the documentation, that shows you where you can
find the checkbox:

https://doc.mapbender3.org/_images/layertree_configuration_2.png

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Charlotte Toma
GIS-Consultant

INTERGEO 2017
26.-28. September 2017 in Berlin
Treffen Sie die WhereGroup in Halle 3.1, Stand A3.053
www.intergeo.de

 Charlotte Toma
 WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG
 Eifelstraße 7
 53119 Bonn
 Germany

 Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 24
 Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11

 [hidden email]
 www.wheregroup.com

 Folgen Sie der WhereGroup auf twitter: http://twitter.com/WhereGroup_com

Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788

Re: Mapbender don´t show map

Teresa Graßl
Hello Charlotte,

thank you again. I tried again and found the mistake. I have to put the layertree element in the layout part "content" instead of "toolbar". Now I´m trying to include my database WMS. Hopefully it works too.

Best regards
Teresa

Am 20. September 2017 um 15:40 schrieb Charlotte Toma <[hidden email]>:
[...]

maybe you can help me again.

I´ve added the element "digitizer" and entered following yml-file:

bohrdaten:
    label: Punkt Digitalisierung
    inlineSearch: true
    maxResults: 500
    featureType:
        connection: Bohrpunkte_NP
        table: bohrdaten
        uniqueId: id
        geomType: point
        geomField: geom
        srid: 4326
    openFormAfterEdit: true
    zoomScaleDenominator: 500
    allowEditData: true
    allowDelete: true
    allowDigitize: true
    useContextMenu: true
    useCancelButton: true
    toolset:
        - type: drawPoint
        - type: moveFeature
    popup:
        title: Editieren Bohrpunkte
        width: 500px
    searchType: currentExtent
    tableFields:
        id: {label: Nr.}
        projektnummer: {label: Projekt}
        adresse: {label: Adresse}
        beschreibung: {label: Beschreibung}
        datum: {label: Datum}
        gw_flurabstand: {label: GW-Flurabstand [m]}
        gw_maechtigkeit: {label: GW-Mächtigkeit [m]}
        gok: {label: GOK [m ü. NN]}
        gwo: {label: GWO [m ü. NN]}
        tertiaer_ok: {label: Tertiär-OK [m ü. NN]}
        erschliessung: {label: Erschließung}
        nutzung: {label: Nutzung}
    styles:
        default:
            strokeWidth: 2
            strokeColor: '#0e6a9e'
            fillColor: '#1289CD'
            fillOpacity: 1
            fillWidth: 2
            pointRadius: 10
        select:
            strokeWidth: 3
            strokeColor: '#0e6a9e'
            fillOpacity: 0.7
            pointRadius: 10
    formItems:
       - type: tabs
         children:
           - type: form
             title: Basisinformationen
             css: {padding: 10px}
             children:
                 - type: label
                   title: Hier kannst du einen neuen Bohrpunkt erfassen!
                 - type: input
                   title: Projekt
                   mandatory: true
                   name: projektnummer
                   mandatoryText: Hoppla. Unvollständige Eingabe!
                   infoText: "Bitte gib eine Projektnummer an!"
                   placeholder: "z.B. 1234 oder 1234-1"
                 - type: textArea
                   title: Adresse
                   name: adresse
                   rows: 2
                 - type: select
                   title: Erschließung
                   name: erschliessung
                   multiple: false
                   infoText: "Hier kann angegeben werden, wie der Bohrpunkt erschlossen wurde"
                 - type: select
                   title: Nutzung
                   name: nutzung
                   multiple: false
                   infoText: "Hier kann angegeben werden, wie der Bohrpunkt genutzt wird"
                 - type: input
                   title: Beschreibung
                   name: beschreibung
                   mandatory: false
                   placeholder: "Hier können zusätzliche Informationen angegeben werden."
                 - type: date
                   title: Datum
                   name: datum
                   placeholder: "z.B. 01.01.2017"
                   dateFormat: dd.mm.yy
                   infoText: "Das Datum wird im Format dd.mm.yy angegeben."
           - type: form
             title: Details
             css: {padding: 10px}
             children:
                 - type: label
                   title: Bitte gib hier weitere Informationen zum Bohrpunkt an!
                 - type: fieldSet
                   children:
                       - type: input
                         title: GW-Flurabstand [m]
                         name: gw_flurabstand
                         css: {width: 33%}
                       - type: input
                         title: GW-Mächtigkeit [m]
                         name: gw_maechtigkeit
                         css: {width: 33%}
                       - type: input
                         title: GWO [m ü. NN]
                         name: gwo
                         css: {width: 33%}
                 - type: fieldSet
                   children:
                       - type: input
                         title: GOK [m ü. NN]
                         name: gok
                         css: {width: 50%}
                       - type: input
                         title: Tertiär-OK [m ü. NN bzw. m unter GOK]
                         name: tertiaer_ok
                         css: {width: 50%}

I added two database-connection to my config.yml and my parameters.yml (like explained in https://doc.mapbender3.org/de/book/database.html):

1) in the config.yml
doctrine:
    dbal:
        default_connection: default
        connections:
            # Datenbankverbindung default
            default:
                driver:   %database_driver%
                host:     %database_host%
                port:     %database_port%
                dbname:   %database_name%
                path:     %database_path%
                user:     %database_user%
                password: %database_password%
                persistent: true
                charset:  UTF8
                logging: %kernel.debug%
                profiling: %kernel.debug%
            # Datenbankverbindung Bohrpunkte_NP
            Bohrpunkte_NP:
                driver:   %database2_driver%
                host:     %database2_host%
                port:     %database2_port%
                dbname:   %database2_name%
                path:     %database2_path%
                user:     %database2_user%
                password: %database2_password%
                persistent: true
                charset:  UTF8
                logging: %kernel.debug%
                profiling: %kernel.debug%

2) In the parameters.yml
parameters:
    # Datenbankverbindugn default
    database_driver:   pdo_pgsql
    database_host:     localhost
    database_port:     5432
    database_name:     mapbender3
    database_path:     ~
    database_user:     postgres
    database_password: ****

    #Datenbankverbindung Bohrpunkte_NP
    database2_driver:   pdo_pgsql
    database2_host:     localhost
    database2_port:     5432
    database2_name:     Bohrpunkte_NP
    database2_path:     ~
    database2_user:     postgres
    database2_password: ****

    mailer_transport:  smtp
    mailer_host:       localhost
    mailer_user:       ~
    mailer_password:   ~

After updating and return to my application following error occured:

When I import my application in the develover environment http://localhost/mapbender3/app_dev.php/application/bp and open my application, everything´s working (no error). So I´m confused, why in the app_dev.php it works, but not at the frontend http://localhost/mapbender3/application/bp? Do I have to do special oder additional configurations?

Thank you in advance and have a nice weekend
Cheers,
Teresa

[...]

 Fon: <a href="tel:%2B49%280%29228%2090%2090%2038%20-%2024" value="+4922890903824" target="_blank">+49(0)228 90 90 38 - 24
 Fax: <a href="tel:%2B49%280%29228%2090%2090%2038%20-%2011" value="+4922890903811" target="_blank">+49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11