[Mapbender_dev] What about a Mapbender PSC meeting?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
13 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Mapbender_dev] What about a Mapbender PSC meeting?

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hello PSC-folks,

we did not have a PSC meeting for quite while.

As we have new PSC members it would be a good idea to have a PSC meeting
and discuss the further development and a roadmap.

What do you think about this?

Here you find the PSC members and the idea of PSC
http://mapbender.org/Mapbender_PSC

I would suggest a regular PSC meeting - maybe every month? Other suggestions?

Your feedback is welcome

Astrid



_______________________________________________
Mapbender_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Mapbender_dev] What about a Mapbender PSC meeting?

Christian Wygoda-2
Hi,

I am guilty of coding a lot on the Manager backend for Mapbender3 during the last weeks. I only commited everything today into the backend branches of the mapbender/mapbender and mapbender/mapbender-start repositories. (I know, stupid)

I yet have to write a short doc on how to get the backend branch up and running, I will do this later this week. For the brave of you: Use the backend branches and run the doctrine:schema:create (will create a SQLite DB) and mapender:resetroot (will interactively create the "root" account) console commands.

There is a lengthy TODOs document [1] which provide insight into what I have dont and what I have found, and most importantly - what needs to be done. All assuming this Manager backend will be approved by the PSC...

This document could/should be part of an agenda for the PSC meeting.

I'd like to write the install doc now, but the temps are crossing 30°C here, so I'll off for now enjoying the day as it lasts.

Sorry again for working on my own during the past weeks. I'll do better.

Cheers,
 Crischan

[1] https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender/blob/backend/TODOs.rst

----------------ursprüngliche Nachricht-----------------
Von: "Astrid Emde" [hidden email]
An: [hidden email]
Datum: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 12:50:59 -0000
-------------------------------------------------


> Hello PSC-folks,
>
> we did not have a PSC meeting for quite while.
>
> As we have new PSC members it would be a good idea to have a PSC meeting
> and discuss the further development and a roadmap.
>
> What do you think about this?
>
> Here you find the PSC members and the idea of PSC
> http://mapbender.org/Mapbender_PSC
>
> I would suggest a regular PSC meeting - maybe every month? Other suggestions?
>
> Your feedback is welcome
>
> Astrid
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Mapbender_dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev
>



_______________________________________________
Mapbender_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Mapbender_dev] What about a Mapbender PSC meeting?

Christian Wygoda-2
In reply to this post by Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hi,

I am guilty of coding a lot on the Manager backend for Mapbender3 during the last weeks. I only commited
everything today into the backend branches of the mapbender/mapbender and mapbender/mapbender-start
repositories. (I know, stupid)

I yet have to write a short doc on how to get the backend branch up and running, I will do this later this week.
For the brave of you: Use the backend branches and run the doctrine:schema:create (will create a SQLite
DB) and mapender:resetroot (will interactively create the "root" account) console
commands.

There is a lengthy TODOs document [1] which provide insight into what I have dont and what I have found, and
most importantly - what needs to be done. All assuming this Manager backend will be approved by the PSC...

This document could/should be part of an agenda for the PSC meeting.

I'd like to write the install doc now, but the temps are crossing 30°C here, so I'll off for
now enjoying the day as it lasts.

Sorry again for working on my own during the past weeks. I'll do better.

Cheers,
 Crischan

[1] https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender/blob/backend/TODOs.rst


----------------ursprüngliche Nachricht-----------------
Von: "Astrid Emde" [hidden email]
An: [hidden email]
Datum: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 12:50:59 -0000
-------------------------------------------------


> Hello PSC-folks,
>
> we did not have a PSC meeting for quite while.
>
> As we have new PSC members it would be a good idea to have a PSC meeting
> and discuss the further development and a roadmap.
>
> What do you think about this?
>
> Here you find the PSC members and the idea of PSC
> http://mapbender.org/Mapbender_PSC
>
> I would suggest a regular PSC meeting - maybe every month? Other suggestions?
>
> Your feedback is welcome
>
> Astrid
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Mapbender_dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev
>




_______________________________________________
Mapbender_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Mapbender_dev] What about a Mapbender PSC meeting?

Thomas Baschetti-2
In reply to this post by Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hi,

we definitly should have at least an irc in the nearer future. Perhaps we can use
our 'old' meeting-time on mondays and start with next monday?
Then we can decide wether we want a monthly meeting or not...

Thomas


Am 30.04.2012 14:50, schrieb Astrid Emde:

> Hello PSC-folks,
>
> we did not have a PSC meeting for quite while.
>
> As we have new PSC members it would be a good idea to have a PSC meeting
> and discuss the further development and a roadmap.
>
> What do you think about this?
>
> Here you find the PSC members and the idea of PSC
> http://mapbender.org/Mapbender_PSC
>
> I would suggest a regular PSC meeting - maybe every month? Other suggestions?
>
> Your feedback is welcome
>
> Astrid
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Mapbender_dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev


--

Thomas Baschetti - Systemanalyse Geographische Informationssysteme
Hakenstraße 8D
49074 Osnabrück

Tel: 0541 25 91 90 | mobil 01577 189 25 91
E-Mail: [hidden email]
www.thomas-baschetti.de
Ust-IdNr.: DE264355072


_______________________________________________
Mapbender_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

AW: [Mapbender_dev] What about a Mapbender PSC meeting?

Manns, Marc-2

Hi  all,

would be good to have a meeting the next week(s).
I like Thomas suggestion to be on at our old IRC meeting-time.

I added 2 topics for the meeting in the wiki [1]


regards Marc  

[1] http://mapbender.org/IRC_Meeting


Hi,

we definitly should have at least an irc in the nearer future. Perhaps we can use our 'old' meeting-time on mondays and start with next monday?
Then we can decide wether we want a monthly meeting or not...

Thomas


Am 30.04.2012 14:50, schrieb Astrid Emde:

> Hello PSC-folks,
>
> we did not have a PSC meeting for quite while.
>
> As we have new PSC members it would be a good idea to have a PSC
> meeting and discuss the further development and a roadmap.
>
> What do you think about this?
>
> Here you find the PSC members and the idea of PSC
> http://mapbender.org/Mapbender_PSC
>
> I would suggest a regular PSC meeting - maybe every month? Other suggestions?
>
> Your feedback is welcome
>
> Astrid
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Mapbender_dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev


--

Thomas Baschetti - Systemanalyse Geographische Informationssysteme Hakenstraße 8D
49074 Osnabrück

Tel: 0541 25 91 90 | mobil 01577 189 25 91
E-Mail: [hidden email]
www.thomas-baschetti.de
Ust-IdNr.: DE264355072


_______________________________________________
Mapbender_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev
_______________________________________________
Mapbender_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Mapbender_dev] What about a Mapbender PSC meeting?

Thomas Baschetti-2
Sorry,

ich wurde aufgehalten und habe dann den anvisierten Termin ganz verschwitzt :-(

Also, neuer Versuch, ich setzte jetzt einfach mal einen IRC für den nächsten Montag an, same place, same time...
Einverstanden? Dann hacke ich das auch ins Wiki und stell mir einen Wecker.


Thomas

Am 02.05.2012 10:21, schrieb Manns, Marc:

> Hi  all,
>
> would be good to have a meeting the next week(s).
> I like Thomas suggestion to be on at our old IRC meeting-time.
>
> I added 2 topics for the meeting in the wiki [1]
>
>
> regards Marc  
>
> [1] http://mapbender.org/IRC_Meeting
>
>
> Hi,
>
> we definitly should have at least an irc in the nearer future. Perhaps we can use our 'old' meeting-time on mondays and start with next monday?
> Then we can decide wether we want a monthly meeting or not...
>
> Thomas
>
>
> Am 30.04.2012 14:50, schrieb Astrid Emde:
>> Hello PSC-folks,
>>
>> we did not have a PSC meeting for quite while.
>>
>> As we have new PSC members it would be a good idea to have a PSC
>> meeting and discuss the further development and a roadmap.
>>
>> What do you think about this?
>>
>> Here you find the PSC members and the idea of PSC
>> http://mapbender.org/Mapbender_PSC
>>
>> I would suggest a regular PSC meeting - maybe every month? Other suggestions?
>>
>> Your feedback is welcome
>>
>> Astrid
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Mapbender_dev mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev
>


--

Thomas Baschetti - Systemanalyse Geographische Informationssysteme
Hakenstraße 8D
49074 Osnabrück

Tel: 0541 25 91 90 | mobil 01577 189 25 91
E-Mail: [hidden email]
www.thomas-baschetti.de
Ust-IdNr.: DE264355072


_______________________________________________
Mapbender_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Mapbender_dev] What about a Mapbender PSC meeting?

U. Rothstein (WhereGroup)
Moin,

gut Idee. Also von mir aus auch Mo. 17:00.


Viele Grüße

Uli


Am 07.05.2012 18:43, schrieb Thomas Baschetti:

> Sorry,
>
> ich wurde aufgehalten und habe dann den anvisierten Termin ganz verschwitzt :-(
>
> Also, neuer Versuch, ich setzte jetzt einfach mal einen IRC für den nächsten Montag an, same place, same time...
> Einverstanden? Dann hacke ich das auch ins Wiki und stell mir einen Wecker.
>
>
> Thomas
>
> Am 02.05.2012 10:21, schrieb Manns, Marc:
>> Hi  all,
>>
>> would be good to have a meeting the next week(s).
>> I like Thomas suggestion to be on at our old IRC meeting-time.
>>
>> I added 2 topics for the meeting in the wiki [1]
>>
>>
>> regards Marc  
>>
>> [1] http://mapbender.org/IRC_Meeting
>>
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> we definitly should have at least an irc in the nearer future. Perhaps we can use our 'old' meeting-time on mondays and start with next monday?
>> Then we can decide wether we want a monthly meeting or not...
>>
>> Thomas
>>
>>
>> Am 30.04.2012 14:50, schrieb Astrid Emde:
>>> Hello PSC-folks,
>>>
>>> we did not have a PSC meeting for quite while.
>>>
>>> As we have new PSC members it would be a good idea to have a PSC
>>> meeting and discuss the further development and a roadmap.
>>>
>>> What do you think about this?
>>>
>>> Here you find the PSC members and the idea of PSC
>>> http://mapbender.org/Mapbender_PSC
>>>
>>> I would suggest a regular PSC meeting - maybe every month? Other suggestions?
>>>
>>> Your feedback is welcome
>>>
>>> Astrid
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Mapbender_dev mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev
>>
>
>


--
********************************************
FOSS Academy Sommerschule 2012
GDI in 5 Tagen!
www.foss-academy.eu/sommerschule
********************************************
---------------------------------------
Ulrich Rothstein
WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG
Eifelstraße 7
53119 Bonn
Germany

Fon: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 17
GSM: +49 (0)151 19168518
Fax: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 11

mailto:[hidden email]
gpg: http://www.wheregroup.com/keys/uli.rothstein.wheregroup.asc       
www.wheregroup.com

Folgen Sie der WhereGroup auf twitter: http://twitter.com/WhereGroup_com


Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
-------------------------------
Komplementärin:
WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
vertreten durch:
Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm
---------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
Mapbender_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

AW: [Mapbender_dev] What about a Mapbender PSC meeting?

Manns, Marc-2
Bin dabei.
17:00 Uhr finde ich auch OK.

Marc

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] Im Auftrag von U. Rothstein (WhereGroup)
Gesendet: Dienstag, 8. Mai 2012 08:37
An: Mapbender Developer List
Betreff: Re: [Mapbender_dev] What about a Mapbender PSC meeting?

Moin,

gut Idee. Also von mir aus auch Mo. 17:00.


Viele Grüße

Uli


Am 07.05.2012 18:43, schrieb Thomas Baschetti:

> Sorry,
>
> ich wurde aufgehalten und habe dann den anvisierten Termin ganz
> verschwitzt :-(
>
> Also, neuer Versuch, ich setzte jetzt einfach mal einen IRC für den nächsten Montag an, same place, same time...
> Einverstanden? Dann hacke ich das auch ins Wiki und stell mir einen Wecker.
>
>
> Thomas
>
> Am 02.05.2012 10:21, schrieb Manns, Marc:
>> Hi  all,
>>
>> would be good to have a meeting the next week(s).
>> I like Thomas suggestion to be on at our old IRC meeting-time.
>>
>> I added 2 topics for the meeting in the wiki [1]
>>
>>
>> regards Marc
>>
>> [1] http://mapbender.org/IRC_Meeting
>>
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> we definitly should have at least an irc in the nearer future. Perhaps we can use our 'old' meeting-time on mondays and start with next monday?
>> Then we can decide wether we want a monthly meeting or not...
>>
>> Thomas
>>
>>
>> Am 30.04.2012 14:50, schrieb Astrid Emde:
>>> Hello PSC-folks,
>>>
>>> we did not have a PSC meeting for quite while.
>>>
>>> As we have new PSC members it would be a good idea to have a PSC
>>> meeting and discuss the further development and a roadmap.
>>>
>>> What do you think about this?
>>>
>>> Here you find the PSC members and the idea of PSC
>>> http://mapbender.org/Mapbender_PSC
>>>
>>> I would suggest a regular PSC meeting - maybe every month? Other suggestions?
>>>
>>> Your feedback is welcome
>>>
>>> Astrid
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Mapbender_dev mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev
>>
>
>


--
********************************************
FOSS Academy Sommerschule 2012
GDI in 5 Tagen!
www.foss-academy.eu/sommerschule
********************************************
---------------------------------------
Ulrich Rothstein
WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG
Eifelstraße 7
53119 Bonn
Germany

Fon: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 17
GSM: +49 (0)151 19168518
Fax: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 11

mailto:[hidden email]
gpg: http://www.wheregroup.com/keys/uli.rothstein.wheregroup.asc       
www.wheregroup.com

Folgen Sie der WhereGroup auf twitter: http://twitter.com/WhereGroup_com


Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
-------------------------------
Komplementärin:
WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
vertreten durch:
Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm
---------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
Mapbender_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev
_______________________________________________
Mapbender_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: AW: [Mapbender_dev] What about a Mapbender PSC meeting?

armin11
+1

Am Dienstag, den 08.05.2012, 08:54 +0200 schrieb Manns, Marc:

> Bin dabei.
> 17:00 Uhr finde ich auch OK.
>
> Marc
>
> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] Im Auftrag von U. Rothstein (WhereGroup)
> Gesendet: Dienstag, 8. Mai 2012 08:37
> An: Mapbender Developer List
> Betreff: Re: [Mapbender_dev] What about a Mapbender PSC meeting?
>
> Moin,
>
> gut Idee. Also von mir aus auch Mo. 17:00.
>
>
> Viele Grüße
>
> Uli
>
>
> Am 07.05.2012 18:43, schrieb Thomas Baschetti:
> > Sorry,
> >
> > ich wurde aufgehalten und habe dann den anvisierten Termin ganz
> > verschwitzt :-(
> >
> > Also, neuer Versuch, ich setzte jetzt einfach mal einen IRC für den nächsten Montag an, same place, same time...
> > Einverstanden? Dann hacke ich das auch ins Wiki und stell mir einen Wecker.
> >
> >
> > Thomas
> >
> > Am 02.05.2012 10:21, schrieb Manns, Marc:
> >> Hi  all,
> >>
> >> would be good to have a meeting the next week(s).
> >> I like Thomas suggestion to be on at our old IRC meeting-time.
> >>
> >> I added 2 topics for the meeting in the wiki [1]
> >>
> >>
> >> regards Marc
> >>
> >> [1] http://mapbender.org/IRC_Meeting
> >>
> >>
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> we definitly should have at least an irc in the nearer future. Perhaps we can use our 'old' meeting-time on mondays and start with next monday?
> >> Then we can decide wether we want a monthly meeting or not...
> >>
> >> Thomas
> >>
> >>
> >> Am 30.04.2012 14:50, schrieb Astrid Emde:
> >>> Hello PSC-folks,
> >>>
> >>> we did not have a PSC meeting for quite while.
> >>>
> >>> As we have new PSC members it would be a good idea to have a PSC
> >>> meeting and discuss the further development and a roadmap.
> >>>
> >>> What do you think about this?
> >>>
> >>> Here you find the PSC members and the idea of PSC
> >>> http://mapbender.org/Mapbender_PSC
> >>>
> >>> I would suggest a regular PSC meeting - maybe every month? Other suggestions?
> >>>
> >>> Your feedback is welcome
> >>>
> >>> Astrid
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> _______________________________________________
> >>> Mapbender_dev mailing list
> >>> [hidden email]
> >>> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev
> >>
> >
> >
>
>
> --
> ********************************************
> FOSS Academy Sommerschule 2012
> GDI in 5 Tagen!
> www.foss-academy.eu/sommerschule
> ********************************************
> ---------------------------------------
> Ulrich Rothstein
> WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG
> Eifelstraße 7
> 53119 Bonn
> Germany
>
> Fon: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 17
> GSM: +49 (0)151 19168518
> Fax: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 11
>
> mailto:[hidden email]
> gpg: http://www.wheregroup.com/keys/uli.rothstein.wheregroup.asc       
> www.wheregroup.com
>
> Folgen Sie der WhereGroup auf twitter: http://twitter.com/WhereGroup_com
>
>
> Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
> -------------------------------
> Komplementärin:
> WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
> vertreten durch:
> Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm
> ---------------------------------------
> _______________________________________________
> Mapbender_dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev
> _______________________________________________
> Mapbender_dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev
>

--

Armin Retterath

Zentrale Stelle Geodateninfrastruktur Rheinland-Pfalz
LVermGeo RP

Ferdinand-Sauerbruchstraße 15
56073 Koblenz

Telefon: +49 (0)261/492-466
E-Mail: [hidden email]

http://www.geoportal.rlp.de


_______________________________________________
Mapbender_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Mapbender_dev] What about a Mapbender PSC meeting?

Olaf Knopp (WhereGroup)
 +1

***************************************
FOSS Academy Sommerschule 2012
GDI in 5 Tagen!
http://www.foss-academy.eu/sommerschule
***************************************
---------------------------------------
WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG
Eifelstraße 7
53119 Bonn
Germany

Olaf Knopp
Geschäftsführer

Fon: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 27
Fax: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 11

[hidden email]
www.wheregroup.com
Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
---------------------------------------
Komplementärin:
WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
vertreten durch:
Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm
---------------------------------------


Am 08.05.12 08:58, schrieb Armin Retterath:

> +1
>
> Am Dienstag, den 08.05.2012, 08:54 +0200 schrieb Manns, Marc:
>> Bin dabei.
>> 17:00 Uhr finde ich auch OK.
>>
>> Marc
>>
>> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
>> Von: [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] Im Auftrag von U. Rothstein (WhereGroup)
>> Gesendet: Dienstag, 8. Mai 2012 08:37
>> An: Mapbender Developer List
>> Betreff: Re: [Mapbender_dev] What about a Mapbender PSC meeting?
>>
>> Moin,
>>
>> gut Idee. Also von mir aus auch Mo. 17:00.
>>
>>
>> Viele Grüße
>>
>> Uli
>>
>>
>> Am 07.05.2012 18:43, schrieb Thomas Baschetti:
>>> Sorry,
>>>
>>> ich wurde aufgehalten und habe dann den anvisierten Termin ganz
>>> verschwitzt :-(
>>>
>>> Also, neuer Versuch, ich setzte jetzt einfach mal einen IRC für den nächsten Montag an, same place, same time...
>>> Einverstanden? Dann hacke ich das auch ins Wiki und stell mir einen Wecker.
>>>
>>>
>>> Thomas
>>>
>>> Am 02.05.2012 10:21, schrieb Manns, Marc:
>>>> Hi  all,
>>>>
>>>> would be good to have a meeting the next week(s).
>>>> I like Thomas suggestion to be on at our old IRC meeting-time.
>>>>
>>>> I added 2 topics for the meeting in the wiki [1]
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> regards Marc
>>>>
>>>> [1] http://mapbender.org/IRC_Meeting
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Hi,
>>>>
>>>> we definitly should have at least an irc in the nearer future. Perhaps we can use our 'old' meeting-time on mondays and start with next monday?
>>>> Then we can decide wether we want a monthly meeting or not...
>>>>
>>>> Thomas
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Am 30.04.2012 14:50, schrieb Astrid Emde:
>>>>> Hello PSC-folks,
>>>>>
>>>>> we did not have a PSC meeting for quite while.
>>>>>
>>>>> As we have new PSC members it would be a good idea to have a PSC
>>>>> meeting and discuss the further development and a roadmap.
>>>>>
>>>>> What do you think about this?
>>>>>
>>>>> Here you find the PSC members and the idea of PSC
>>>>> http://mapbender.org/Mapbender_PSC
>>>>>
>>>>> I would suggest a regular PSC meeting - maybe every month? Other suggestions?
>>>>>
>>>>> Your feedback is welcome
>>>>>
>>>>> Astrid
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> Mapbender_dev mailing list
>>>>> [hidden email]
>>>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev
>>>
>>
>> --
>> ********************************************
>> FOSS Academy Sommerschule 2012
>> GDI in 5 Tagen!
>> www.foss-academy.eu/sommerschule
>> ********************************************
>> ---------------------------------------
>> Ulrich Rothstein
>> WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG
>> Eifelstraße 7
>> 53119 Bonn
>> Germany
>>
>> Fon: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 17
>> GSM: +49 (0)151 19168518
>> Fax: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 11
>>
>> mailto:[hidden email]
>> gpg: http://www.wheregroup.com/keys/uli.rothstein.wheregroup.asc       
>> www.wheregroup.com
>>
>> Folgen Sie der WhereGroup auf twitter: http://twitter.com/WhereGroup_com
>>
>>
>> Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
>> -------------------------------
>> Komplementärin:
>> WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
>> vertreten durch:
>> Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm
>> ---------------------------------------
>> _______________________________________________
>> Mapbender_dev mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev
>> _______________________________________________
>> Mapbender_dev mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev
>>
_______________________________________________
Mapbender_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Mapbender_dev] What about a Mapbender PSC meeting?

Christian Wygoda-2
+1 für Montag, 17:00
On 05/08/2012 09:15 AM, Olaf Knopp wrote:

>   +1
>
> ***************************************
> FOSS Academy Sommerschule 2012
> GDI in 5 Tagen!
> http://www.foss-academy.eu/sommerschule
> ***************************************
> ---------------------------------------
> WhereGroup GmbH&  Co. KG
> Eifelstraße 7
> 53119 Bonn
> Germany
>
> Olaf Knopp
> Geschäftsführer
>
> Fon: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 27
> Fax: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 11
>
> [hidden email]
> www.wheregroup.com
> Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
> ---------------------------------------
> Komplementärin:
> WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
> vertreten durch:
> Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm
> ---------------------------------------
>
>
> Am 08.05.12 08:58, schrieb Armin Retterath:
>> +1
>>
>> Am Dienstag, den 08.05.2012, 08:54 +0200 schrieb Manns, Marc:
>>> Bin dabei.
>>> 17:00 Uhr finde ich auch OK.
>>>
>>> Marc
>>>
>>> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
>>> Von: [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] Im Auftrag von U. Rothstein (WhereGroup)
>>> Gesendet: Dienstag, 8. Mai 2012 08:37
>>> An: Mapbender Developer List
>>> Betreff: Re: [Mapbender_dev] What about a Mapbender PSC meeting?
>>>
>>> Moin,
>>>
>>> gut Idee. Also von mir aus auch Mo. 17:00.
>>>
>>>
>>> Viele Grüße
>>>
>>> Uli
>>>
>>>
>>> Am 07.05.2012 18:43, schrieb Thomas Baschetti:
>>>> Sorry,
>>>>
>>>> ich wurde aufgehalten und habe dann den anvisierten Termin ganz
>>>> verschwitzt :-(
>>>>
>>>> Also, neuer Versuch, ich setzte jetzt einfach mal einen IRC für den nächsten Montag an, same place, same time...
>>>> Einverstanden? Dann hacke ich das auch ins Wiki und stell mir einen Wecker.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Thomas
>>>>
>>>> Am 02.05.2012 10:21, schrieb Manns, Marc:
>>>>> Hi  all,
>>>>>
>>>>> would be good to have a meeting the next week(s).
>>>>> I like Thomas suggestion to be on at our old IRC meeting-time.
>>>>>
>>>>> I added 2 topics for the meeting in the wiki [1]
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> regards Marc
>>>>>
>>>>> [1] http://mapbender.org/IRC_Meeting
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>
>>>>> we definitly should have at least an irc in the nearer future. Perhaps we can use our 'old' meeting-time on mondays and start with next monday?
>>>>> Then we can decide wether we want a monthly meeting or not...
>>>>>
>>>>> Thomas
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Am 30.04.2012 14:50, schrieb Astrid Emde:
>>>>>> Hello PSC-folks,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> we did not have a PSC meeting for quite while.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> As we have new PSC members it would be a good idea to have a PSC
>>>>>> meeting and discuss the further development and a roadmap.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> What do you think about this?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Here you find the PSC members and the idea of PSC
>>>>>> http://mapbender.org/Mapbender_PSC
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I would suggest a regular PSC meeting - maybe every month? Other suggestions?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Your feedback is welcome
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Astrid
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>> Mapbender_dev mailing list
>>>>>> [hidden email]
>>>>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev
>>> --
>>> ********************************************
>>> FOSS Academy Sommerschule 2012
>>> GDI in 5 Tagen!
>>> www.foss-academy.eu/sommerschule
>>> ********************************************
>>> ---------------------------------------
>>> Ulrich Rothstein
>>> WhereGroup GmbH&  Co. KG
>>> Eifelstraße 7
>>> 53119 Bonn
>>> Germany
>>>
>>> Fon: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 17
>>> GSM: +49 (0)151 19168518
>>> Fax: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 11
>>>
>>> mailto:[hidden email]
>>> gpg: http://www.wheregroup.com/keys/uli.rothstein.wheregroup.asc       
>>> www.wheregroup.com
>>>
>>> Folgen Sie der WhereGroup auf twitter: http://twitter.com/WhereGroup_com
>>>
>>>
>>> Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
>>> -------------------------------
>>> Komplementärin:
>>> WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
>>> vertreten durch:
>>> Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm
>>> ---------------------------------------
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Mapbender_dev mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Mapbender_dev mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev
>>>
> _______________________________________________
> Mapbender_dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev


--
--
********************************************
FOSS Academy Sommerschule 2012
GDI in 5 Tagen!
http://www.foss-academy.eu/sommerschule
********************************************

WhereGroup GmbH&   Co. KG
Eifelstraße 7
53119 Bonn
Germany

Fon: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 15
Fax: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 11

[hidden email]
www.wheregroup.com
Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
-------------------------------
Komplementärin:
WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
vertreten durch:
Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm
-------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Mapbender_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Mapbender_dev] What about a Mapbender PSC meeting?

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
+1 Montag 17 Uhr

Astrid


On Tue, May 8, 2012 8:05 am, Christian Wygoda wrote:

> +1 für Montag, 17:00
> On 05/08/2012 09:15 AM, Olaf Knopp wrote:
>
>> +1
>>
>>
>> ***************************************
>> FOSS Academy Sommerschule 2012
>> GDI in 5 Tagen!
>> http://www.foss-academy.eu/sommerschule
>> ***************************************
>> ---------------------------------------
>> WhereGroup GmbH&  Co. KG
>> Eifelstraße 7
>> 53119 Bonn
>> Germany
>>
>>
>> Olaf Knopp
>> Geschäftsführer
>>
>>
>> Fon: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 27
>> Fax: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 11
>>
>>
>> [hidden email] www.wheregroup.com Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
>> ---------------------------------------
>> Komplementärin:
>> WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
>> vertreten durch: Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm
>> ---------------------------------------
>>
>>
>>
>> Am 08.05.12 08:58, schrieb Armin Retterath:
>>
>>> +1
>>>
>>>
>>> Am Dienstag, den 08.05.2012, 08:54 +0200 schrieb Manns, Marc:
>>>
>>>> Bin dabei.
>>>> 17:00 Uhr finde ich auch OK.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Marc
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
>>>> Von: [hidden email]
>>>> [mailto:[hidden email]] Im Auftrag von U.
>>>> Rothstein (WhereGroup)
>>>> Gesendet: Dienstag, 8. Mai 2012 08:37
>>>> An: Mapbender Developer List
>>>> Betreff: Re: [Mapbender_dev] What about a Mapbender PSC meeting?
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Moin,
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> gut Idee. Also von mir aus auch Mo. 17:00.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Viele Grüße
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Uli
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Am 07.05.2012 18:43, schrieb Thomas Baschetti:
>>>>
>>>>> Sorry,
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> ich wurde aufgehalten und habe dann den anvisierten Termin ganz
>>>>> verschwitzt :-(
>>>>>
>>>>> Also, neuer Versuch, ich setzte jetzt einfach mal einen IRC für
>>>>> den nächsten Montag an, same place, same time... Einverstanden?
>>>>> Dann hacke ich das auch ins Wiki und stell mir einen Wecker.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Thomas
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Am 02.05.2012 10:21, schrieb Manns, Marc:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Hi  all,
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> would be good to have a meeting the next week(s). I like Thomas
>>>>>> suggestion to be on at our old IRC meeting-time.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I added 2 topics for the meeting in the wiki [1]
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> regards Marc
>>>>>>
>>>>>> [1] http://mapbender.org/IRC_Meeting
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> we definitly should have at least an irc in the nearer future.
>>>>>> Perhaps we can use our 'old' meeting-time on mondays and start
>>>>>> with next monday? Then we can decide wether we want a monthly
>>>>>> meeting or not...
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Thomas
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Am 30.04.2012 14:50, schrieb Astrid Emde:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Hello PSC-folks,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> we did not have a PSC meeting for quite while.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> As we have new PSC members it would be a good idea to have a
>>>>>>> PSC
>>>>>>> meeting and discuss the further development and a roadmap.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> What do you think about this?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Here you find the PSC members and the idea of PSC
>>>>>>> http://mapbender.org/Mapbender_PSC
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I would suggest a regular PSC meeting - maybe every month?
>>>>>>> Other suggestions?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Your feedback is welcome
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Astrid
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>>> Mapbender_dev mailing list
>>>>>>> [hidden email]
>>>>>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev


_______________________________________________
Mapbender_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Mapbender_dev] Reminder: Mapbender PSC meeting today 17:00 German time

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Reminder Mapbender PSC meeting

Today 17

Am 11.05.2012 12:36, schrieb Astrid Emde:

> +1 Montag 17 Uhr
>
> Astrid
>
>
> On Tue, May 8, 2012 8:05 am, Christian Wygoda wrote:
>> +1 für Montag, 17:00
>> On 05/08/2012 09:15 AM, Olaf Knopp wrote:
>>
>>> +1
>>>
>>>
>>> ***************************************
>>> FOSS Academy Sommerschule 2012
>>> GDI in 5 Tagen!
>>> http://www.foss-academy.eu/sommerschule
>>> ***************************************
>>> ---------------------------------------
>>> WhereGroup GmbH&  Co. KG
>>> Eifelstraße 7
>>> 53119 Bonn
>>> Germany
>>>
>>>
>>> Olaf Knopp
>>> Geschäftsführer
>>>
>>>
>>> Fon: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 27
>>> Fax: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 11
>>>
>>>
>>> [hidden email] www.wheregroup.com Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
>>> ---------------------------------------
>>> Komplementärin:
>>> WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
>>> vertreten durch: Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm
>>> ---------------------------------------
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Am 08.05.12 08:58, schrieb Armin Retterath:
>>>
>>>> +1
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Am Dienstag, den 08.05.2012, 08:54 +0200 schrieb Manns, Marc:
>>>>
>>>>> Bin dabei.
>>>>> 17:00 Uhr finde ich auch OK.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Marc
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
>>>>> Von: [hidden email]
>>>>> [mailto:[hidden email]] Im Auftrag von U.
>>>>> Rothstein (WhereGroup)
>>>>> Gesendet: Dienstag, 8. Mai 2012 08:37
>>>>> An: Mapbender Developer List
>>>>> Betreff: Re: [Mapbender_dev] What about a Mapbender PSC meeting?
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Moin,
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> gut Idee. Also von mir aus auch Mo. 17:00.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Viele Grüße
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Uli
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Am 07.05.2012 18:43, schrieb Thomas Baschetti:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Sorry,
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> ich wurde aufgehalten und habe dann den anvisierten Termin ganz
>>>>>> verschwitzt :-(
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Also, neuer Versuch, ich setzte jetzt einfach mal einen IRC für
>>>>>> den nächsten Montag an, same place, same time... Einverstanden?
>>>>>> Dann hacke ich das auch ins Wiki und stell mir einen Wecker.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Thomas
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Am 02.05.2012 10:21, schrieb Manns, Marc:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Hi  all,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> would be good to have a meeting the next week(s). I like Thomas
>>>>>>> suggestion to be on at our old IRC meeting-time.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I added 2 topics for the meeting in the wiki [1]
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> regards Marc
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> [1] http://mapbender.org/IRC_Meeting
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> we definitly should have at least an irc in the nearer future.
>>>>>>> Perhaps we can use our 'old' meeting-time on mondays and start
>>>>>>> with next monday? Then we can decide wether we want a monthly
>>>>>>> meeting or not...
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Thomas
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Am 30.04.2012 14:50, schrieb Astrid Emde:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Hello PSC-folks,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> we did not have a PSC meeting for quite while.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> As we have new PSC members it would be a good idea to have a
>>>>>>>> PSC
>>>>>>>> meeting and discuss the further development and a roadmap.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> What do you think about this?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Here you find the PSC members and the idea of PSC
>>>>>>>> http://mapbender.org/Mapbender_PSC
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I would suggest a regular PSC meeting - maybe every month?
>>>>>>>> Other suggestions?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Your feedback is welcome
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Astrid
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>>>> Mapbender_dev mailing list
>>>>>>>> [hidden email]
>>>>>>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev
> _______________________________________________
> Mapbender_dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev


--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde

********************************************
Aufwind durch Wissen!

Qualifizierte OpenSource-Schulungen
bei der www.foss-academy.eu

FOSS Academy Sommerschule 2012
GDI in 5 Tagen!
http://www.foss-academy.eu/sommerschule
********************************************
----------------------------------

 Astrid Emde
 WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG
 Eifelstraße 7
 53119 Bonn
 Germany

 Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 19
 Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11

 [hidden email]
 www.wheregroup.com

Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
-------------------------------
Komplementärin:
WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
vertreten durch:
Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm
-------------------------------
 pgp-public key:
 http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=0x06DA52D72D515284
  Signierte und/oder verschlüsselte Nachrichten sind sehr willkommen
  Signed and/or encrypted mail is highly appreciated

_______________________________________________
Mapbender_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev