[Mapbender_dev] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Projects AdHoc VM

[Mapbender_dev] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Projects AdHoc VM

Michael Schulz

Re: [Mapbender_dev] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Projects AdHoc VM

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hello devs,

the adhoc-VM from OSGeo is there. Great - thanks to Frank.

We talked about the need of the VM in the last IRC meeting.

Let's talk about the machine next monday. I will set it on the IRC agenda.

Best regards

Astrid

On Fri, July 30, 2010 7:52 am, Michael Schulz wrote:

> [...]

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde

FOSS4G 2010
6.-9. September 2010 in Barcelona