Mapbender 3.0.8 ready for OSGeoLive

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hello devs,

the OSGeoLive 13.0 build cycle has started. The OSGeoLive Team provides
an iso already at:

http://aiolos.survey.ntua.gr/gisvm/

Mapbender already ready for OSGeoLive 13.

I update the install-script to Mapbender Version 3.0.8.

I will update the script till the feature freeze if we have a bugfix
release for 3.0.8.

The documentation should be already up-to-date. Maybe only minor
changes.

For your info the Key Milestones

Key Milestones - see schedule [4]
25-June-2019 OSGeoLive Feature Freeze (final application versions
installed)
09-Jul-2019 English Project Overviews & Quickstarts complete (commit
your changes on github)
  * Note: our documentation translation moved to Transifex [3]
16-Jul-2019 OSGeo-Live RC stage (documentation release)
23-Jul-2019 Translations complete (translations are done at Transifex)
30-Jul-2019 OSGeoLive Final ISO
26-Aug-2019 FOSS4G 2019 Bucharest, Romania http://2019.foss4g.org/

https://live.osgeo.org/

Regards

Astrid Emde

[4] https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeolive/wiki/Release%20Schedule

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

-----------------------------------
Aufwind durch Wissen!
Qualifizierte Open-Source-Schulungen
bei der www.foss-academy.com
-----------------------------------

   Astrid Emde
   WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG
   Eifelstraße 7
   53119 Bonn
   Germany

   Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 22
   Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11

   [hidden email]
   www.wheregroup.com

   Folgen Sie der WhereGroup auf twitter:
http://twitter.com/WhereGroup_com

Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788

Re: Mapbender 3.0.8 ready for OSGeoLive

Eric rasamoelina
Hi, when I creat my mapklick element and I add it to an backend,I see the following error:

Oops! An Error Occurred

The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".

Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

can you help me ,what to do to resolve it!