Mapbender 2.7.4: Splitting the digitze tab

Mapbender 2.7.4: Splitting the digitze tab

lukas.bollack
Hello Mapbender Mailing List!

I would like to seperate some tool from the digitizer module into a different tab. My idea is to have 1 tab with the three tools to digitize new points, lines and polygons, and another tab with the rest of the tools like merge polygons etc. I try to achieve this by copying and renaming the digitze module, so that I have 1 module named "digitize" and 1 module named "digitize2". I haven't changed any attributes yet, but in the end I would have 2 different digitize_XXX.conf files defining different sets of tools, one for each of the tabs. I then registered the tabs in the tabs module.

Now what happens is: The second digitize tab shows up but it's empty, no tools! Do any of you know what my problem could be?

Thanks
Lukas

Re: Mapbender 2.7.4: Splitting the digitze tab

armin11
hi lukas,

i think this is not so easy :-( .
you have to alter the mapbender/http/javascripts/mod_digitize_tab.php file.
there is one div defined for all buttons:
see line 1102 - function displayButtons()
in line 3220 there is the initial definition of the div for all buttons.
the easiest way is to define 2 different divs there, alter the function
displayButtons and alter the conf file so that the buttons become
options to define the different divs they should belong to.

some work to do :-(

sorry - but best regards from germany

armin

On 25.02.2016 17:11, lukas.bollack wrote:

> Hello Mapbender Mailing List!
>
> I would like to seperate some tool from the digitizer module into a
> different tab. My idea is to have 1 tab with the three tools to digitize new
> points, lines and polygons, and another tab with the rest of the tools like
> merge polygons etc. I try to achieve this by copying and renaming the
> digitze module, so that I have 1 module named "digitize" and 1 module named
> "digitize2". I haven't changed any attributes yet, but in the end I would
> have 2 different digitize_XXX.conf files defining different sets of tools,
> one for each of the tabs. I then registered the tabs in the tabs module.
>
> Now what happens is: The second digitize tab shows up but it's empty, no
> tools! Do any of you know what my problem could be?
>
> Thanks
> Lukas

Zentrale Stelle Geodateninfrastruktur
Rheinland-Pfalz
LVermGeo-RP

Von-Kuhl-Stra├če 49
56070 Koblenz

0261/492-466
[hidden email]
http://www.geoportal.rlp.de

Re: Mapbender 2.7.4: Splitting the digitze tab

lukas.bollack
Hi Armin

Thanks for the info! So I'll just leave it the way it is.