Mapbender 2.7.4: Search when using HTML templates

Mapbender 2.7.4: Search when using HTML templates

lukas.bollack
Hi

I would like to enable the search function for a couple of wfs-services. However, for digitizing I defined HTML templates for some of the fields, like dropdown menues and datepickers. Now when I run a search, I always have to choose an option in the field who have a dropdown menue or a datepicker, otherwise the search gives me no results. This is fine if I actually want to restrict my search to one value of these fields. But what if I don't want to restrict my search? The search menu doesn't allow me to not choose a value in these fields (or choose a wildcard).
Does anybody know what I could do here?

Lukas

Re: Mapbender 2.7.4: Search when using HTML templates

Jäger, Frank (KRZ)
Hi lukas,
look back a few days at Febr. 3:  http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapbender_users/2016-February/004813.html

  <select id='myColumn' style='position:absolute; left:100px;'>
  <option value=''>...</option>

The Part " value='' " is missing in the template.
Put this as the first <option> of the <select>.

Frank

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Mapbender 2.7.4: Search when using HTML templates

lukas.bollack
Hi Frank

I totally forgot about this.. It works perfectly - thanks!

Do datepickers work for you? In the search window I just get a dark grey field with a text field underneath - If I want to search for a date I have to type it in as text and can't select it from the "calendar".