MapTip Container

GordonL
I am trying to get the maptip container to float over onto the map when it is cut off - meaning it pops open to close to the edge:

Any tips getting the maptipcontainer to "bounce" back onto the map? I think we would have to modify the CSS or the maptip.js file...

Re: MapTip Container

Kori Maleski
You may have to play with max-width in css:

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5248056/maptipcontainer_cutoff.png>