MapServer won't display WMS layer

Philip Barden
I'm a new user to ms4w.  I've got a simple mapfile, basically just country boundaries, and I wanted to add the "global_mosaic" from NASA's site.  Here's my code for the WMS layer:

   LAYER
      NAME global_landsat
      TYPE RASTER
      STATUS DEFAULT
      CONNECTIONTYPE WMS
      CONNECTION "http://wms.jpl.nasa.gov/wms.cgi?"
      METADATA
         "wms_server_version" "1.1.1"
         "wms_srs" "EPSG:4326"
         "wms_format" "image/jpeg"
         "wms_request_method" "GET"
         "wms_styles" ""
         "wms_name" "global_mosaic"
      END
   END

My map displays fine, no apparent errors, but the image doesn't appear.  Is there something wrong w/ my LAYER settings?
I'm pretty sure the spatial reference is okay, and the countries layer color is set to transparent.  I also manually stitched together the URL in a browser and I did get a map...

Thanx!
Phil.