MapServer (ms4w) - display template in secure application

MapServer (ms4w) - display template in secure application

rodolfoh@mapasinteligentes.com

We area using SSL, in a MapServer application with goDaddy certificate. Our MapServer is not configurate to support SSL. Everything is running correctly with the exception of the display of the template. These do not appear. If I execute the page with http, the application display the template correctlyl.

How can I resolve that problem ? Are there a easy solution for that problem or I need to recompile curl ?