MapServer Export plugin

Alexander Bruy
Hi,

we decide to drop "old symbology" from QGIS 2. There is a core plugin
MapServer Export that purely based on this "old symbology". It seems
that update it to new symbology will require a lot of work.

There was a discussion about this issue some time ago [0], and if I'm not
wrong the decision is to remove plugin. Richard created pull-request [1]
but it a bit outdated.

If there are no objections and we still want to remove plugin, I'll do this.

[0] http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/v2-0-and-core-mapserver-export-plugin-td5058904.html
[1] https://github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS/pull/642

--
Alexander Bruy

Re: MapServer Export plugin

Marco Hugentobler-4
Hi Alexander

Please go ahead and remove the plugin. Afaik there is already a newer
one in the repository.

Regards,
Marco

On 13.08.2013 09:40, Alexander Bruy wrote:

> Hi,
>
> we decide to drop "old symbology" from QGIS 2. There is a core plugin
> MapServer Export that purely based on this "old symbology". It seems
> that update it to new symbology will require a lot of work.
>
> There was a discussion about this issue some time ago [0], and if I'm not
> wrong the decision is to remove plugin. Richard created pull-request [1]
> but it a bit outdated.
>
> If there are no objections and we still want to remove plugin, I'll do this.
>
> [0] http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/v2-0-and-core-mapserver-export-plugin-td5058904.html
> [1] https://github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS/pull/642

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Sourcepole -  Linux & Open Source Solutions

Re: MapServer Export plugin

Alexander Bruy
Done in 441a46ba87

--