Quantcast

[MapProxy] transparent cache without source

[MapProxy] transparent cache without source

Rode Biet
Dear all,

I used gdal2tiles.py generate tiles from imagery. I added these tile as a cache in mapproxy without source.

Now, I want to render these imagery tiles on top of openstreetmap.

I does work, but where the imagery is supposed to be transparent, it will draw a gray color.

If I look at the imagery layer alone in QGIS it is transparent.

In some sources it is possible to specify that it is transparent, but you cannot do that for caches.

Does anybody now how to make a cache without source transparent?

Fragement of my configuration file:

layers:
  - name: osm
    title: Open Street Map
    sources: [osm_cache]
  - name: imagery
    title: Imagery
    sources: [imagery_cache]
  - name: imagery_with_openstreetmap
    title: Imagery with Openstreetmap
    sources: [imagery_with_openstreetmap_cache]

caches:
  osm_cache:
    grids: [webmercator]
    sources: [osm_source]