[MapProxy] seed missing tiles

marcofarcito

Hello everyone,

I'm using Mapproxy 1.12, I would like to re-generated some tiles that I have deleted because for some reason were broken.

I can't seed them on the fly, and I don't want to seed everything again because it's a level 17 of a large area.

I have a seed with the refresh_before option (e.g. weeks: 15), but if I run it, no tiles are generated.

I also tried not to delete the broken tiles but changing the file date and time to 01/01/2000, and seed again with refresh_before time: 2010-01-01T12:00:00 but nothing happens.

Is it possible to do this? Where I am wrong?

Thanks

Marco