[MapProxy] refresh existing tiles

Bocquet Florian
Hy,
I want to refresh just existing tiles in the caches.
I'd try refresh_before in the seeding options but it's just for call non existing tiles !
Have you an idea to refresh just existing tiles in my caches ?
My source don't have all the tiles in the coverage for all levels and refresh_before create errors !
Thank's for your help
Niarolf

Re: [MapProxy] refresh existing tiles

Bocquet Florian
Hello
I've creat a shell script, may be it can be used for refresh just existant tiles :