[MapProxy] mbtiles combination in mapproxy

[MapProxy] mbtiles combination in mapproxy

David Viert
Hello everybody,

I have a problem with which I am unfortunately unable to continue.

I have 14 .mbtiles files which contain the same section in different zoom levels. (1.mbtiles, 2. mbtiles, 3.mbtiles, ...) I would now like to combine these with Mapproxy via min_res and max_res into one service, which I do not succeed.

I can issue the mbtiles individually as wmts, but not together in a wmts service.

Does somebody has any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Many greetings
David

Re: [MapProxy] mbtiles combination in mapproxy

BERÉNYI Attila-2
Hi,

Would it be an option to merge the mbtiles first and serve the amalgamated source as wmts?

Cheers,
Attila