[MapProxy] less output on cleanup

Jäger, Frank (KRZ)
Hallo,
cleaning the cache with "mapproxy-seed --cleanup .." throws a lot of output to stdout.
While doing this in the crontab at night this output runs into the mail of the Apache-User "www-data".

Parameter "--quiet" seems to be ignored?

How can i limit the output to essential massages?

Frank Jäger

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: [MapProxy] less output on cleanup

Oliver Tonnhofer-5
Hi,

> On 01.03.2016, at 13:03, Jäger, Frank (KRZ) <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hallo,
> cleaning the cache with "mapproxy-seed --cleanup .." throws a lot of output to stdout.
> While doing this in the crontab at night this output runs into the mail of the Apache-User "www-data".
>
> Parameter "--quiet" seems to be ignored?
>
> How can i limit the output to essential massages?

you can repeat the --quiet option a second time. I've just updated the --help text to mention that.
The first --quite disables the continuous output, the second disables all progress output.

If you are seeing lots of lines during cleanup, it means that you are using a large coverage for cleanups, right?
Make sure you've read the note for coverages: http://mapproxy.org/docs/nightly/seed.html#id5

Regards,
Oliver

--