[MapProxy] generate dynamic url for sources

[MapProxy] generate dynamic url for sources

omid omidan
Hi list

I have a tile source that have some extra dynamic parameter in request url. Is there any way that I can inject this parameter in to source url. (for example use a python script for return this parameters in mapproxy.yaml?)

Omid

Re: [MapProxy] generate dynamic url for sources

Just van den Broecke
Possibly 'forward_req_params', see WMS-sources
https://mapproxy.org/docs/nightly/sources.html#wms-label best, Just

On 28-06-16 18:25, omid omidan wrote:

> Hi list
>
> I have a tile source that have some extra dynamic parameter in request
> url. Is there any way that I can inject this parameter in to source url.
> (for example use a python script for return this parameters in
> mapproxy.yaml?)
>
> Omid

Re: [MapProxy] generate dynamic url for sources

omid omidan
Hi

the  'forward_req_params' didnt help me because it get parameter value from client but my dynamic parameter should generate in server before it send request to external server.

I also find this link about embeding python code in yaml file. but it seem it need some change in mapproxy configuration parser to exec the codes.

Regards