[MapProxy] coverages and cleanup tasks

Enrico Sodacci

Maybe a dumb question, but I can’t find in the documentation how coverages are used in regard to cleanup tasks.

If I specify a geometry as coverage,  does the cleanup task referencing it do remove tiles inside or outside the geometry?

Re: [MapProxy] coverages and cleanup tasks

Johannes Weskamm

Hi,

Here is the cleanup specific documentation:

https://mapproxy.org/docs/nightly/seed.html?highlight=coverage#id5

The answer to your question is "inside".

Greetings,

Johannes