[MapProxy] Tiff Multistrip Support

Alexey ILchenko
Hi

I like your software very much and I use it in my projects a lot. I
use MapProxy 1.7.1 and Python 2.7 for creating map tile cache, used in
OSG. It works fine for creating color map tile cache (RGB/RGBA). But I
need a support of tiff/geotiff(multistrip) 1-channel tile (16 bit or
32 float). The last version of PIL allows creating and writing tiff
(single strip) 32 float. I’ve added an option to create tiles in tiff
32 float in my mapproxy. But it would be great if every user had such
an option in a new mapproxy release. May be you can add a support of
geotiff for tiles storing. The implementation of these features would
increase the user’s interest to your software.

Re: [MapProxy] Tiff Multistrip Support

Oliver Tonnhofer-3
Hi,

MapProxy already supports integer images (image mode I). Supporting floats should not be that different if PIL/Pillow allows it. Can you create a pull request with your changes on GitHub?

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Tonnhofer  | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG  | http://omniscale.com