[MapProxy] Seeding progress bar

dr

[MapProxy] Seeding progress bar

dr
Hello.

If I stop seeding process for example at 90% and start it again - progressbar show the same value - 90%.
But if I stop seeding and change metatile from [35,35] to [32,32] then progressbar show me another very low value - 0.78%.
Is it expected behavior?

Re: [MapProxy] Seeding progress bar

Oliver Tonnhofer-3
Hi,

> On 28.07.2015, at 10:38, Denis Rykov <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> If I stop seeding process for example at 90% and start it again - progressbar show the same value - 90%.
> But if I stop seeding and change metatile from [35,35] to [32,32] then progressbar show me another very low value - 0.78%.
> Is it expected behavior?

Yes. MapProxy always seeds complete meta tiles and it’s likely that your updated meta grid now has a different intersection with the coverage. But it should reach 90% much faster then the initial seeding.

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Tonnhofer  | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG  | http://omniscale.com