[MapProxy] S3 Cache

Jbants

James Banting <[hidden email]>

12:30 (6 minutes ago)
to mapproxy
Hi All,

I'm trying to seed a cache on S3 and am using the reverse_tms directory layout.

I see in the docs that I can specify the levels to seed however, this won't work for the reverse structure as it is stored as y/x/z rather than z/x/y.
The cache is created properly when viewing the getmap requests.

Has anyone come across this before and have a workaround for seeding the cache with a reverse_tms structure to certain z zoom levels?

layers:
md:
abstract: 'Canadian Digital Elevation Model (CDEM) from Natural Resources Canada, at 15m resolution.'}
name: Canadian_15m_CDEM
sources: [Canadian_15m_CDEM_cache]
title: Canadian 15m CDEM

sources:
Canadian_15m_CDEM_src:
concurrent_requests: 0
on_error:
404:
cache: false
response: transparent
req:
layers: WMS-Elevation
transparent: true
type: wms
wms_opts:
legendgraphic: true

caches:
Canadian_15m_CDEM_cache:
cache:
directory: /goc/Canadian_15m_CDEM/
directory_layout: reverse_tms
type: s3
grids: [GLOBAL_MERCATOR]
sources: [Canadian_15m_CDEM_src]

seeds:
north_america:
caches: [Canadian_15m_CDEM_Cache]
coverages: [Canada]
* I have bucket name andcreds stored in globals.yaml

Much appreciated,

James