[MapProxy] Problem with dragging map with xyz tile as source

[MapProxy] Problem with dragging map with xyz tile as source

Chen Barnoy
Hello,

I've been trying to set up a wms server through MapProxy, using a local (xyz) tile source.
The tile source works fine, but when dragging the wms map it scrambles up, and some parts of the map are missing (shown as blue).

I based the configuration file on the example in the OpenStreetMap wiki, and only changed the source url to match my local server: <a href="http://localhost/hot/%(tms_path)s.%(format)s">http://localhost/hot/%(tms_path)s.%(format)s.

example for the map scrambling: http://tinypic.com/r/dc4ls1/9

Thanks,
Chen