[MapProxy] Overriding cache-only WMTS GetCapabilities reponse.

[MapProxy] Overriding cache-only WMTS GetCapabilities reponse.

Smart, Gary               Export License Required - US Collins

I am using MapProxy to serve an MBTiles file (treated as a cache only source) as a WMTS.  The getCapabilities response from such a WMTS has a BBox -180/-85 to 180/85.  However, I know that the tiles in the set are much more localised and wish to impose a BBox ans min/max scale on the layer.  Unfortunately there appears to be no way to apply a BBox to a cache (only to a source – which this scenario doesn’t have because the whole tile set is served from the MBTiles file as if it were a cache).

Is it possible to impose a BBox on a cache, and if not, is it possible to otherwise correct the GetCapabilities response?

The Cache part of the YAML is:

caches:

  my_mbtiles_file:

      sources: []