[MapProxy] MapProxy in combination with ArcGIS Server

[MapProxy] MapProxy in combination with ArcGIS Server

Fabiola Kälin

Hi everyone

I’d like to create a WMS with MapProxy based on a WMS published to ArcGIS Server. For the WMS URL in mapproxy I used the REST API URL having the following structure: https://IPADDRESS:6443/arcgis/services/.../MapServer/WMSServer

The demo page opens and the Capabilities Document is downloadable. The map, however, cannot be displayed (when clicking on the image button). The following error appears in the “map layout”: “Could not get any sources: Could not verify connection to URL … ”

I saw that the URL extension is not the one I use for accessing the WMS directly from ArcGIS Server. Not sure, whether that could be the problem or not. Do you have any experience with that?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Re: [MapProxy] MapProxy in combination with ArcGIS Server

Oliver Tonnhofer-3
Hi,

HTTPS requires a host name, please try http://IPADDRESS:6443

Regards,