[MapProxy] GetFeatureInfo and what it returns

[MapProxy] GetFeatureInfo and what it returns

Brian Wilson
Greetings,

I am working with a set of elevation services, for example I have one for Bare Earth LiDAR where one service provides a hillshade and the other provides elevation in feet as a queryable service.

The source for these services is an ArcGIS ImageServer.
My web app is built using ESRI Web AppBuilder.

Question #1 -- I managed to put together a MapProxy config that gives me the option of putting a popup in a map but I don't know how to control what appears in the popup. See below. It's awful: :-)

Question #2 -- I am not sure how to put the config together. I have the idea that I should create a layer with two sources, the visible hillshade layer and the featureinfo elevation layer in the hopes that the combined layer would show as one in the map. I will pour over the docs again especially the examples but suggestions would be helpful!.

I published the map here so you can look at what I have right now.

I put the YAML files into github -- the one for the elevations is called lidar-2020.yaml

Right now when I enable PopUp on Highest Hit and click on the map this comes up in the popup:

ArcGIS REST Services DirectoryLogin | Get Token
Home > services > lidar > DIGITAL_SURFACE_MODEL_MOSAIC (ImageServer) > identifyHelp | API Reference

Identify: (lidar/DIGITAL_SURFACE_MODEL_MOSAIC)

Return Geometry:
Return Catalog Items:

{
 "objectId": 0,