[MapProxy] Clearing cache

Petróczki Imre
Dear MapProxy,

I use MapProxy 1.7.1. I have a java application which uses the wms
service of the MapProxy to display a map. There's a cache behind the
layer.
My questions:
1. How can i clear the content of the cache from my java application?
2. How can i set a size limit for the cache?

Imre Petróczki

Re: [MapProxy] Clearing cache

Jäger, Frank (KRZ)
> How can i clear the content of the cache  ...

http://mapproxy.org/docs/1.7.0/seed.html#cleanups

 mapproxy-seed  ...   --cleanup  ...

> ... from my java application?

??