MapGuide contribution donation

Rémy Gourrat

I use mapguide opensource every day with lot satisfaction and also with mapguide maestro and mg-desktop, in a little company.

And there is a long time that i say me : "i must donate to the mapguide opensource project..."

Today, i visit the sponsor page "http://mapguide.osgeo.org/sponsorship" but PayPal says "Paypal account closed".

So my naive question :

the project don't need money ? why not...

who is the principal financial contributor ? Autodesk ?

Jackie, you work hard and i see you everywhere in this project.

Are you pay for this work by your company or it's just a passion ?

thanks for your answered

Rémy

AG-Carto - Bayonne

Re: MapGuide contribution donation

Jackie Ng
Hi Remy,

If you wish to donate to me, you can use the Paypal link on the about dialog of MapGuide Maestro (ver 3.0 and above).

- Jackie

RE: MapGuide contribution donation

Rémy Gourrat

Sure, i will do that, even if you stopped Maestro ;-).

But you don’t answered to my questions, it’s interesting to know who is behind and what it is the financial concept.

I repeat my question for memory :

AG-Carto - Bayonne

RE: MapGuide contribution donation

Jackie Ng
I am an unpaid volunteer. I do this fully for personal skill building and enrichment.

- Jackie