MapGuide Studio Symbol Editing

Frank Misurec

Can symbols be edited in the latest version of MapGuide Studio? In MapGuide
Studio I opened my symbol library in studio and select the symbol to edit,
so that I can change the reference point, but edit icon is disabled and
there is nothing helpful under the edit menu.

Also, does anyone know of a convenient utility to dump all the blocks in a
dwg/dwt into a format useable by MapGuide Studio?

Thanks,

Frank.

RE: MapGuide Studio Symbol Editing

Ben Trumbore
Frank,

The ability to set a reference point for a symbol was moved from the
Symbol Library Editor to the Style Point dialog.  This allows reference
points to be set for all types of symbols, including mark and font
symbols.  The WYSIWYG dialog for selecting reference points doesn't
appear to be working, but you can enter X and Y values in the provided
textboxes.

   Ben