MapGuide Open Source 3.1 Beta 1 released

MapGuide Open Source 3.1 Beta 1 released

Jackie Ng
We are pleased to announce that the MapGuide Open Source project team has made MapGuide Open Source 3.1 beta 1 available

Documentation: Updated Developer's Guide, API reference documentation and sample code are now included with the installer. The release notes contain information on API changes for MapGuide 3.1

If you find a defect, please report it using http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide

As with 3.0, the 64-bit Linux builds we make available are recommended only for testing purposes and should not be considered for production deployment for this release cycle, even when 3.1 goes final.

Also note that this release does not include the ArcSDE FDO provider. No official SDK for FDO 4.1 has been released (that would include an ArcSDE FDO provider binary). We are interested in any offers to provide build resources to build this missing provider for us.