MapGuide Open Source 3.1.2 released

Jackie Ng
We are pleased to announce that the release of MapGuide Open Source 3.1.2
is now available

Release notes: http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/Release/3.1.2/Notes
Downloads: http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/Release/3.1.2/Notes#Downloads
Documentation: Updated Developer's Guide, API reference documentation and
sample code are now included with the installer. The release notes contain
information on API changes for MapGuide Open Source 3.1

If you find a defect, please report it using http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide

Re: MapGuide Open Source 3.1.2 released

Crispin_at_Linknode
Very good -- next big update for our clients will be 3.3 (any ideas about
that?)

I did go to get a download today and this page is still only at 3.1.1 (I had
to manual edit URL from notes page to find the 3.1.2 files)
https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/MapGuide-Internals-f4209935.html

Re: MapGuide Open Source 3.1.2 released

Jackie Ng
Thanks for the heads up. Wiki landing page now shows 3.1.2 as the current
release.

As for current ideas on 3.3. Probably now looking at a late 2019 release.
Hopefully a preview release around mid-2019.

- Jackie

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/MapGuide-Internals-f4209935.html