MapGuide Maestro 5.0 beta 3 and 4.0.2 maintenance release available

MapGuide Maestro 5.0 beta 3 and 4.0.2 maintenance release available

Jackie Ng
Hi All,

I am happy to announce the release of MapGuide Maestro 5.0 beta 3 and the 4.0.2 maintenance release.

NSIS installer/Zip package available for download here:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/maestro/Downloads

As usual, I've blogged about what's new (http://themapguyde.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/announcing-mapguide-maestro-50-beta-3.html). The most important things to note about these releases are:

1. Maestro no longer creates Feature Sources with plaintext credentials. However due to design limitations it still cannot properly create packages containing such Feature Sources and you should use the official method with the Site Administrator for such data instead.

2. (5.0b3 only) That multiple class picker bug in the Layer Editor has been fixed. You can stop hassling me about it now :)

3. (4.0.2 only) ODBC configuration works again.

- Jackie

Re: MapGuide Maestro 5.0 beta 3 and 4.0.2 maintenance release available

ketan7880
Sorry to hassle you again Jack but the Windows installer is giving me following error.
I tried to download 3 times and getting same error msg.
see img below.

total size of downloaded file is 87,950kb.

Thanks.

Re: MapGuide Maestro 5.0 beta 3 and 4.0.2 maintenance release available

GordonL
on 32bit, i get the same error

Re: MapGuide Maestro 5.0 beta 3 and 4.0.2 maintenance release available

Jackie Ng
Sigh. That's Australian internet for you!

I'll re-upload the 5.0b3 installer tonight (7-8 hours from now)

- Jackie

Re: MapGuide Maestro 5.0 beta 3 and 4.0.2 maintenance release available

Jackie Ng
The other packages are fine and have no integrity issues:

 * 4.0.2 installer
 * 4.0.2 zip distribution
 * 5.0b3 zip distribution

- Jackie

Re: MapGuide Maestro 5.0 beta 3 and 4.0.2 maintenance release available

Jackie Ng
Ok, a new 5.0b3 installer has been uploaded.

I just downloaded it again just to double check the integrity and it's all good.

So go forth and download :)

- Jackie