MapGuide 2.6 RC1

Bastian Martinschledde

Hi,

can anyone tell me where i can download the 2.6 RC1 version of MapGuide?

Thanks, Bastian

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Bastian Martinschledde, B.Sc.
Produkt- u. Projektingenieur, Entwicklung
IT & Automation
mailto:
[hidden email]
Tel./Fax:
+49 291 9929-57 / +49 291 7691

Produkte, Systeme und Lösungen für Wasser, Energie und Infrastruktur
www.hst.de | Magazin watervision | Produktkatalog | Konfiguratoren | YouTube
[image]

HST Systemtechnik GmbH & Co. KG
Heinrichsthaler Straße 8, 59872 Meschede, Germany | Tel./Fax: +49 291 9929-0 / 7691 | www.hst.de | Registergericht: Amtsgericht Arnsberg - HRA 6726 | UST-IDNR.: DE 265 537 270
Komplementärin:
HST Systemtechnik-Verwaltungs-GmbH
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Richard Ernst, Dipl.-Ing. Martin Frigger, Dipl.-Ing. MBA Werner Bücker, Dipl.-Ing. Thomas Grünig | Registergericht: Amtsgericht Arnsberg - HRB 3416

Re: MapGuide 2.6 RC1

Jackie Ng
http://download.osgeo.org/mapguide/releases/2.6.0/RC1/

Is there any reason why you're after an RC release? The latest stable version of this series is 2.6.1 (released last month), the final release of 2.6.0 was released last year, and RC1 of 2.6.0 is older than that.

Note that betas and RCs of old MapGuide releases are not guaranteed to stay around forever. If we ever need to free up disk space on the OSGeo download server (we've hit the quota in the past), these old betas and RCs would be the first to be removed.

- Jackie