MapGuide 2.5.2 querymain.aspx failed when "Legend Label Name" <> "Layer Name"

MapGuide 2.5.2 querymain.aspx failed when "Legend Label Name" <> "Layer Name"

Rémy Gourrat

Hi,

I have an issue with this aspx when my “layer Name” in the map is different of my “Legend Label Layer”.

The ui list the "Layer Legend Label” and not the "Layer name", and the ui try to get the property list to send the "Layer Legend Label” argument to the querycontroller.aspx and not the “Layer Name”.

With Sheboygan it’s good because in the map layer name (“Parcels”) and layer legend label are the same (“Parcels”).

Someone have modified this aspx ?

If not, I don’t really understand this code organization , someone can help me to debug it ?

Thanks

Rémy

AG-Carto - Bayonne