Quantcast

MapGuide 2.4 Beta and labelling NULL TEXT

MapGuide 2.4 Beta and labelling NULL TEXT

northtron
Hello,

We recently have been testing MGOS 2.4 side by side with AIMS2012 on a new server.

One thing I noticed that is different on MGOS 2.2 to 2.4 is the labelling of NULL values.

IF I set a Line layer (Or any shape type) to lebell from a field in it's attribute data, where there is NULL data, the label displays text instead of nothing.

Is there anything I can do (Besides converting NULL to empty string) in the expression builder to remove this..
Like an ISNULL() function or something?

We don't get the same issue with MGOS2.2 or AIMS2012.

Has anyone else experienced this issus or know a work-around?
-Ryan

Re: MapGuide 2.4 Beta and labelling NULL TEXT

Jackie Ng
Try: NullValue(property, replacement_value_if_null)

Support for this expression function may vary.

- Jackie

Re: MapGuide 2.4 Beta and labelling NULL TEXT

northtron
Thanks Jackie!

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 11:50 AM, Jackie Ng [via OSGeo.org] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Try: NullValue(property, replacement_value_if_null)

Support for this expression function may vary.

- Jackie

http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/MapGuide-2-4-Beta-and-labelling-NULL-TEXT-tp4974489p4974493.html
To unsubscribe from MapGuide 2.4 Beta and labelling NULL TEXT, click here.
NAML