MapGuide 2.0.2 MgResourceNotFoundException on measure tool

MapGuide 2.0.2 MgResourceNotFoundException on measure tool

@mguser

Hello everyone,

I’m not sure if this is the place to post supporting issues but I’m using MapGuide 2.0.2 and this is what I get after using the measurement tool for the second time. I’ve installed the engine of Windows 2003 R2 SP2 x64 with all the updates to frameworks 2.0. I have reinstalled the engine several times and it appears to work only the first time.

Type 'OSGeo.MapGuide.MgResourceNotFoundException' in Assembly 'MapGuideDotNetApi, Version=2.0.2.3011, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' is not marked as serializable.

Any constructive suggestion to solve this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.