MapCache Release?

Lime, Steve D (MNIT)

Hi all: We have a patch available (thanks Even!) for the XSS vulnerability identified in the last week or so and have been assigned an CVE id. I’d like to propose releasing MapCache 1.6.1 and 1.4.2. The 1.4 series takes things back to 2015… If this is acceptable would anyone be willing to prepare the releases? I would be happy to handle the notes to mapserver-users, -dev and –announce.

Steve

Re: MapCache Release?

jmckenna
Administrator
On 2017-08-14 12:51 PM, Lime, Steve D (MNIT) wrote:
> Hi all: We have a patch available (thanks Even!) for the XSS
> vulnerability identified in the last week or so and have been assigned
> an CVE id. I’d like to propose releasing MapCache 1.6.1 and 1.4.2. The
> 1.4 series takes things back to 2015… If this is acceptable would anyone
> be willing to prepare the releases? I would be happy to handle the notes
> to mapserver-users, -dev and –announce.

Regarding the next MapCache release, master & 1.6.0 currently does not
compile on Windows (https://github.com/mapserver/mapcache/issues/171),
so I see that as a show-stopper for a release.

Happy to talk/plan this at the BoF on Wednesday evening.

-jeff

Re: MapCache Release?

Even Rouault-2

On lundi 14 août 2017 12:57:26 CEST Jeff McKenna wrote:

> https://github.com/mapserver/mapcache/issues/171

Should hopefully be fixed now

http://www.spatialys.com

Re: MapCache Release?

jmckenna
Administrator
On 2017-08-14 1:05 PM, Even Rouault wrote:

> On lundi 14 août 2017 12:57:26 CEST Jeff McKenna wrote:
>
>  > https://github.com/mapserver/mapcache/issues/171
>
> Should hopefully be fixed now

> http://www.spatialys.com

Thanks, confirmed, works great.