[MapCache] RFC-121: PostgreSQL and ElasticSearch Support in MapCache dimensions¶

[MapCache] RFC-121: PostgreSQL and ElasticSearch Support in MapCache dimensions¶

jbo-ads
Hello,

I'd like to propose RFC-121: "PostgreSQL and ElasticSearch Support in
MapCache dimensions". See
<http://www.mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-121.html>

Associated pull request is
<https://github.com/mapserver/mapcache/pull/184>

Regards,
Jérome.

Re: [MapCache] RFC-121: PostgreSQL and ElasticSearch Support in MapCache dimensions¶

tbonfort
Hi Jerome,
Looks nearly good to me, thanks for the contribution.
Could you please:
- add a section to the RFC about the backwards compatibility issue concerning the syntax for declaring a time dimension
- add a note in the MIGRATION_GUIDE.TXT about how to modify a current sqlite time dimension to the new syntax
- remove my name from the copyright of the files you have contributed and replace with yours.

Cheers,
Thomas