Map viewer printing and addlayer options does not work

Map viewer printing and addlayer options does not work

Samin Payrosangari
Dear All,

1. Map printing does not work for me. Actually it does not
release an error, It seems to start the printing procedure
but it is unsuccessful and is unable accomplish it.
2. My Add layer option also does not work. when I search
for a layer to add after clicking the plus sign in front
of the search result, nothing happens.
Any solution?

Best,
Samin Payro
Center for Development Research (ZEF),
University of Bonn

Re: Map viewer printing and addlayer options does not work

Florent gravin-2
Hi,

You have to inspect the errors that occur.
Do you have an url of your geonetwork ?

Can you try to inspect logs from web browser devtools ?

--
*camptocamp*
INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS

*Florent Gravin*
0479444492

Re: Map viewer printing and addlayer options does not work

Samin Payrosangari
Dear Florent,

Our geonetwork is only accessible in our local network, So
I do not have a url that you could access.
The errors shown in chrome inspect:
XMLHttpRequest cannot load
https://data.zef.de/geoserver_zef/wms?service=WMS&request=GetCapabilities.
No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the
requested resource. Origin '<a href="http://10.2.0.37:8080'">http://10.2.0.37:8080' is
therefore not allowed access.

Best,
Samin Payro
Center for Development Research (ZEF),
University of Bonn

On Mon, 10 Jul 2017 10:13:10 +0200
  Florent Gravin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> You have to inspect the errors that occur.
> Do you have an url of your geonetwork ?
>
> Can you try to inspect logs from web browser devtools ?
>
> On Fri, Jul 7, 2017 at 11:04 AM, Samin Payrosangari
><[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> 1. Map printing does not work for me. Actually it does
>>not release an
>> error, It seems to start the printing procedure but it
>>is unsuccessful and
>> is unable accomplish it.
>> 2. My Add layer option also does not work. when I search
>>for a layer to
>> add after clicking the plus sign in front of the search
>>result, nothing
>> happens.
>> Any solution?
>>
>> Best,
>> Samin Payro
>> Center for Development Research (ZEF),
>> University of Bonn

>> GeoNetwork OpenSource is maintained at
>>http://sourceforge.net/project
>> s/geonetwork
>>

> --
> *camptocamp*
> INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS
> BY OPEN SOURCE EXPERTS
>
> *Florent Gravin*
> 0479444492

Re: Map viewer printing and addlayer options does not work

Samin Payrosangari
And most of the times I don't get any errors, just nothing
happens.

On Mon, 10 Jul 2017 15:02:18 +0200
  "Samin Payrosangari" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Florent,
>
> Our geonetwork is only accessible in our local network,
>So I do not have a url that you could access.
> The errors shown in chrome inspect:
> XMLHttpRequest cannot load
>https://data.zef.de/geoserver_zef/wms?service=WMS&request=GetCapabilities.
>No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the
>requested resource. Origin '<a href="http://10.2.0.37:8080'">http://10.2.0.37:8080' is
>therefore not allowed access.
>
> Best,
> Samin Payro
> Center for Development Research (ZEF),
> University of Bonn
>

> On Mon, 10 Jul 2017 10:13:10 +0200
>  Florent Gravin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> You have to inspect the errors that occur.
>> Do you have an url of your geonetwork ?
>>
>> Can you try to inspect logs from web browser devtools ?
>>
>> On Fri, Jul 7, 2017 at 11:04 AM, Samin Payrosangari
>><[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear All,
>>>
>>> 1. Map printing does not work for me. Actually it does
>>>not release an
>>> error, It seems to start the printing procedure but it
>>>is unsuccessful and
>>> is unable accomplish it.
>>> 2. My Add layer option also does not work. when I search
>>>for a layer to
>>> add after clicking the plus sign in front of the search
>>>result, nothing
>>> happens.
>>> Any solution?
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Samin Payro
>>> Center for Development Research (ZEF),
>>> University of Bonn

>>> GeoNetwork OpenSource is maintained at
>>>http://sourceforge.net/project
>>> s/geonetwork
>>>

>> --
>> *camptocamp*
>> INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS
>> BY OPEN SOURCE EXPERTS
>>
>> *Florent Gravin*
>> 0479444492

Re: Map viewer printing and addlayer options does not work

Samin Payrosangari

I use version 3.2

On Mon, 10 Jul 2017 15:20:07 +0200