Map viewer extent

Durkee
Hi

I'm trying to configure the map so that when it is opened, its extent is set to a specific location instead of the global perspective right away. Still Figuring my way around GN, is mapService.js the file I'm looking for to change?
Any help on this would be much appreciated
Thanks
Kevin

Re: Map viewer extent

Jose Garcia
Hi

By default GeoNetwork uses this context file:
WEB-INF/data/data/resources/map/config-viewer.xml (if you're using an
external data directory, should be taken from that path instead of previous
one).

The context file has a ows:BoundingBox, that should be used to define the
initial extent I guess, but at the same time I see this in config.js:
https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/blob/3.2.x/web-ui/src/main/resources/catalog/views/default/config.js#L110-L111

Not really sure if both are applied, please check to change the values in
config.js first to check if that works fine.

Regards,
Jose García

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 7:49 PM, Durkee <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm trying to configure the map so that when it is opened, its extent is
> set
> to a specific location instead of the global perspective right away. Still
> Figuring my way around GN, is mapService.js the file I'm looking for to
> change?
> Any help on this would be much appreciated
> Thanks
> Kevin

> projects/geonetwork

<https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>