Map not displaying spatial extent

Zeller, Alexander
Hello all,

I have a question and am not entirely sure if its just not working for me or not a feature. I have installed Geonetwork and so far almost everything works fine. In the search I can see the spatial extent of my datasets marked as yellow boxes in the little map in the corner. However if I switch to the map view I see nothing. Is it possible to display the Bounding Boxes in the full sized map? Or would I have to enlarge the map in the search view?

P.S.: For some reason when im logged in as the admin the map view is not working at all (not displaying a map), when im not logged in it works. Not sure if that has anything to do woth it.

Thanks for any help

Alex