Map get all crazy when scolling after unsing the ZoomToView function

Map get all crazy when scolling after unsing the ZoomToView function

spoke
After I use the ZoomToView function in my PHP code, if I try to scroll in or out, or muve the map it sends me to coordinate 0,0.
Can anyone help?
Thanks.

Re: Map get all crazy when scolling after unsing the ZoomToView function

Gabriele Monfardini
> After I use the ZoomToView function in my PHP code, if I try to scroll in or
> out, or muve the map it sends me to coordinate 0,0.

Check that you are passing float number coordinates and an integer for
scale to ZoomToView,
For instance in JS you may use ParseFloat and ParseInt.
Regards,

Gabriele Monfardini