Map digitizing services

Cliff Behrens
I recently received topo maps for a remote area in Venezuela where
I am doing research.  I would like to digitize contours so  I
can build a DEM to use with SPOT imagery that I have for the area.
Can anyone recommend a service that can do the digitization for me
as I have neither the time nor hardware to do it myself.  Obviously,
I need the output file in a format that I can use with GRASS 4.0.
The area is small (around 50 Km x 50 Km) but exists on 1/100,000
scale maps that have been reduced from 1/50,000 sheets.