Manual translation

Hernan Olivera
Hi all

Is there any translation of the Mapbender user manual? (english, french, spanish, anything)

thanks

--
Hernan Olivera

Re: Manual translation

Hernan Olivera
Hi again

I'm working in a project using Mapbender, and if there is no translation, we'll make it.
It' copyrighted. Does anyone here knows how to procede about the permissions for doing that translation and contributing it to the project? Is there a better place for asking this questions?

greetings